Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers :: 2022 Wildcard Round :: 230116.1915c ABC

Hagbard Celine

poll closes at kickoff  

39 members have voted

1. 1. poll closes at kickoff

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/23 at 01:15 AM

8 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Brady appears to get pretty damn childish when frustrated/angry.  That was a pathetic display from him.

Exactly. When you're really good and have had success and act like that you're a competitor. When you haven't had success and act like that you're a punk. 

Ridiculous that it's not getting more national discussion. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Dallas for the most part played mistake free not that I expect Jeckyl and Hyde to be consistent. I said during the Washington game they shit all over themselves and will come out in the playoffs looking like superbowl champs because the only consistent thing this team does is making you wanna beat your head off the wall. That said if they play like this next week I have confidence plus Purdy has to come back to earth. It’s midnight bitch and you’re turning into a pumpkin 

26 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Exactly. When you're really good and have had success and act like that you're a competitor. When you haven't had success and act like that you're a punk. 

Ridiculous that it's not getting more national discussion. 

Yep, a dirty play is a dirty play. Grayson Brady is a dirty player.