Don't Make me Regret Posting This

Hornius Emeritus

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

I’m going to have to be the one to bring up PedoBear at the Texas Bowl?   I feel like that’s core Shaggy. 

If I recall that story correctly, it's a PG story so I think you could tell it in a way that gets the point across without going over what is admittedly a very vague line.  Part of my problem is that the archives to which I'd like to donate this collection are wary of any risque' stuff, being state institutions.

On 1/20/2023 at 10:12 PM, texas08 said:

Anyone have pics of Darcy?

Man, I wish I did. She was a glorious, overall-wearing, side-boob showing vision of 70's loveliness.  I think she's somehow become prettier in my mind than she was in real life. I've talked to Jerry many times about her since then and he's like "she's was cute and VERY liberated but she wasn't ALL THAT."    But I refuse to have my illusions shattered!

• Like 1

Man, I wish I did. She was a glorious, overall-wearing, side-boob showing vision of 70's loveliness.  I think she's somehow become prettier in my mind than she was in real life. I've talked to Jerry many times about her since then and he's like "she's was cute and VERY liberated but she wasn't ALL THAT."    But I refuse to have my illusions shattered!

I have pictures of The Mail Order Monkey…

On 1/21/2023 at 10:38 PM, Hornius Emeritus said:

If I recall that story correctly, it's a PG story so I think you could tell it in a way that gets the point across without going over what is admittedly a very vague line.  Part of my problem is that the archives to which I'd like to donate this collection are wary of any risque' stuff, being state institutions.

The part of this that is HI-larious to me is that anyone who knows anything about Texas history knows that it's essentially risqué people doing risqué stuff that put this state on the map.  I suppose we're in the time with the pendulum is swinging towards those with hi-falutin notions of gentrification.  

Anyhow, can't wait to hear al the stories.  

On 1/20/2023 at 9:41 PM, Porterhouse said:

Put on ignore. 

You are an out and out coward.  That's the worst thing a father an be, but that's what you are.  You are a walking cowardice shadow of a man.  I feel incredibly bad for your children.  Post my name again, you can't help yourself so do it fuckface.  You've done it three times before, so what's one more?  Jesus, I can't fucking believe you pass yourself off as an adult in your shitty excuse for a life......I had dinner last night with some mutual friends of ours and we spent 30 minute laughing about you.  

• Like 1