Stars on Mars (Fox)

GoPokes83

Shatter probably did his lines in a day or two since he only instructs due to the “17 minute delay”.

Ariel Winter with some Jessica Simpson level brains with her confusion of Lance with Neil Armstrong. “It says chicken but it’s tuna?!?”

I figured they were recoding in some place like Arizona or a Hollywood set but they are in the Australian outback. They avoid the awkwardness of having a huge prize that these f listers probably need but have to play for a charity. No money prizes just “brightest star in the universe” trophy.

Some of these folks I have no idea who they are. I believe all the ones I know have had public issues with intoxication, addiction, DV, craziness, bad love lives, or scandals.

18 hours ago, GoPokes83 said:

Hosted by William Shatner because starring in a low budget sci-fi show almost 60 years ago makes you America’s go to when it comes to outer space.

Well . . . William Shatner went to space on Bezo's blue origin space penis.

I'm not sure what to make of this. At first I though it was a survivor-style competition show, but it seemed to lean more and more toward a scripted comedy pretending to be reality TV like a Reno 911.  In any case, I don't even recognize a third of the 'Stars'.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2023 at 7:12 PM, GoPokes83 said:

Hosted by William Shatner because starring in a low budget sci-fi show almost 60 years ago makes you America’s go to when it comes to outer space.

Have you ridden a Stoopsmobile to the inner edge of outer? Get back to me when you do.

On second thought, nevermind.

Edited by RPM