Hop on the Bandwagon. The 2023 Detroit Lions Thread

Juicy

Fire Campbell. That is malfeasance.

Could have went up 3 scores. Instead you give them the ball.

Could have tied the game. Instead you decide being down 10 is better than being down 7.

If I was a player I would be so pissed. To get this close And have your coach steal it from you.

• Hook 'Em 2

Ben Johnson today tells Commanders and Seahawks he is staying in Detroit, "unfinished business" he says.  The effective offense should thus remain relatively intact.  Maybe they will need to add an IOL if they do not re-sign G Jonah Jackson, who is good but had an injury-plagued and down year by his standards.

I doubt Aaron Glenn gets the Commanders job and the Seahawks aren't even interviewing him.  D coaching staff should remain intact.  I expect the draft and free agency to focus heavily on D--two outside CBs and a pass rusher to take the load of Hutchinson.  Detroit is finally a place where free agents might want to come play.

They may have a chance to run it back.  It will be hard to do with a 1st place schedule and an improved NFC North, but I'm hopeful.

On 1/28/2024 at 8:42 PM, Juicy said:

Fire Campbell. That is malfeasance.

Could have went up 3 scores. Instead you give them the ball.

Could have tied the game. Instead you decide being down 10 is better than being down 7.

If I was a player I would be so pissed. To get this close And have your coach steal it from you.

image.png.c3548ce2ffde4cd884b010c74fcd9867.png