Change the fucking banner

ztejas

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

I almost said something about it before we went and beat Bama because it was already embarrassing enough but the "OMG we might win despite Sark" shit is absolutely fucking embarrassing. 

Take that shit down. That man is bringing us back to national relevance and you dipshits are taking shots at him because he didn't beat Rice by 50 points.

Again: fucking embarrassing. Whoever penned it go sit with yourself and question your fandom. You fucking chode.

Totally agree.  I like Sarkisian.  Nobody wants him to succeed here more than I.  We got 10 more regular season games.  We have the talent to run the table.  Last night was a great win.  Now comes the hard part.  Winning games you are supposed to win.  As of right now,  I have faith.  

• Fuck You 1

4 hours ago, ztejas said:

I almost said something about it before we went and beat Bama because it was already embarrassing enough but the "OMG we might win despite Sark" shit is absolutely fucking embarrassing. 

Take that shit down. That man is bringing us back to national relevance and you dipshits are taking shots at him because he didn't beat Rice by 50 points.

Again: fucking embarrassing. Whoever penned it go sit with yourself and question your fandom. You fucking chode.

Yeah, that’s why people were doubting…

Ryan Reynolds Reaction GIF