Alabraska

Wulaw Horn

5 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Holy fuck you’re alive

I told you man I was sober by halftime for sure. Didn’t drink from about 3:00 pm on. 
with this surgery you have very little stomach so you get drunk pretty quick (and pretty drunk) from not all that much liquor. Means you sober up pretty quick. It’s really weird. 

26 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I told you man I was sober by halftime for sure. Didn’t drink from about 3:00 pm on. 
with this surgery you have very little stomach so you get drunk pretty quick (and pretty drunk) from not all that much liquor. Means you sober up pretty quick. It’s really weird. 

IMG_3170.gif

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

We have two Alabraska threads now lol.

I definitely agree NIL will bring them back to Earth but they will still be a “have” program that can be successful when run well. Nebraska is in a completely different universe of being straight fucked.

I didn’t see it. Also in the one that coined the term and have been using it for the last year plus. Mike this if you must but I did start it. 

47 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

so you are basically she-hulk?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, smoky said:

How many more L's does bama have in them this season?

Man hard to say. Somewhere between zero and 4. That offense isn’t really good. If you have the studs up front to stop them. I don’t know how many more do. 
aggy does and made milroe a TO factory last year. This version of milroe is better but aggy secondary is awful. Same with LSU. ole Miss is good I think. Tennessee will be good at times. Or they could run the schedule before getting pantsed by Georgia in the CCG. 

44 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

This thread is stupid and OP should feel dumb.  So is the other one.

We won a big game, we need to win a lot more, I could give a fuck what happens to Bama from here.

Cool. It’s not about this game. It’s about we are going to take their supremecy from them. It’s important.  But by all means feel free not to click the thread if you think it’s stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 1