Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

TexArcher

Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

• Texas Tech
    • Baylor
    • TCU
    • Rice
    • U of H
    • SMU

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

There are still people at Baylor who were complicit and their institutional approach hasn't changed specifically because there are enough simpletons like you in the world who just figure the bad guys are gone. 

At the risk of invoking Godwin"s Law your position is as dumb as saying you don't care about German Nazis because none of the current ones were involved in past atrocities. You are choosing to go through life being wilfully ignorant. It's a nice defense mechanism but doesn't really give you the platform to claim you're smarter than other people. 

You usually think more clearly than this. 

German Nazis are German Nazis because the ideology appeals to them. Unless you’re going to make the argument that Baylor’s football staff and roster are at Baylor because the ideology of rape and coverups appeal to them, your “analogy” is as stupid as you knew it to be. 

31 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

There are still people at Baylor who were complicit and their institutional approach hasn't changed specifically because there are enough simpletons like you in the world who just figure the bad guys are gone. 

At the risk of invoking Godwin"s Law your position is as dumb as saying you don't care about German Nazis because none of the current ones were involved in past atrocities. You are choosing to go through life being wilfully ignorant. It's a nice defense mechanism but doesn't really give you the platform to claim you're smarter than other people. 

Really it’s a nazi be confederates thing. 2023 Germany is 2023 Germany and 2023 Alabama is 2023 Alabama because in the one place they addressed the institutional problem and in the other they tried to just move past it.

6 hours ago, redswingline said:

This summer I was looking at  K-5 schools for my kids (school ratings etc. You know, typical parent stuff.) Then my wife told me to look up sexual predators (wtf? lol - As a guy I would never think to do that.) I couldn't believe how many registered sex offenders are in areas! Even within 'good' school boundaries. And we supposedly live in a decent area. Some parts of the map look like they are infected with chicken pox. It's sad. Then she told me to look up colleges. The kids are a ways out from that, but happy wife happy life. I started looking at most of the colleges in TX. Alleged assaults galore. Fucking sad.. That was still fresh in my mind, then I ran across you and Doc talking. I cannot say I was ever a fan of Title IX. Now being a parent, if it helps provide a safer environment for kids, or improves safety, I'm for it.

Fucking. Exactly.

shitty males that take advantage of their physical dominance or cultural advantages to abuse smaller humans are everywhere, all around us, all the time. Baylor covered for these scum to get wins in a game for financial reasons. Human garbage 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

If big-brained Huckleberry had read what I’ve written, he’d have seen that I said multiple times the bad actors should be punished and probably in prison.  Maybe he likes collective guilt. That’s his prerogative. I don’t. I didn’t care about Baylor football before and don’t now. 

John Oliver Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

you’re indifferent. ESTABLISHED. Maybe just shut the fuck up? You care so fucking little you can’t stop saying it. Cool. Negged

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, B00M said:

John Oliver Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

you’re indifferent. ESTABLISHED. Maybe just shut the fuck up? You care so fucking little you can’t stop saying it. Cool. Negged

Maybe quit fucking quoting me then, fuckwit. I respond to people who quote me. I haven’t been responding otherwise. Figure it out.

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Fuck You 1

I have a cousin who went to Baylor on scholarship in the 70s, and was a twirler.  There's just so much holier than thou, but also we're just better people, since we go to a high dollar private school and you went to a common school.   Then when they are losing they shake their heads and ask "what do you expect from little ol Baylor?"    When they win, it's practically God's will or something, and you never hear the end of David slaying Goliath.   Of course, there's no mention of any of the crap that's transpired there for decades.    And that cousin is highly racist and all the members of her family drop the N word with regularity.

SMU and Bill Clements and the Pony Express shit was just more of the same, sans God.  The methodists aren't as avid as the baptists.

TCU were always the cockroaches.

Tech, I can remember when they joined the SWC, that never was a rivalry.  They were more suited to be Aggies' rival.

UH came in with Bill Yeoman and then Jenkins.  Those were bad years, but even then we knew they weren't players in the long haul.  

RIce was the only one I ever respected, they weren't a bunch of insecure douchebags.   They knew they were whipping everyone academically, and that was the name of their game.  They played the games for the pleasure not the prestige.

I do have to say outside the football arena, basketball and baseball will be interesting come the tournaments.

• Haha 1