Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

TexArcher

Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

• Texas Tech
    • Baylor
    • TCU
    • Rice
    • U of H
    • SMU

22 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Or you could think about the near entirety of the university, from their leaders and administrators to an overwhelming majority of their alumni and fans that were outraged when Briles was fired and blamed the rape victims themselves. 

Their response to the sickening events that took place during those years is IMO one of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed around sports. If you don't hate that institution then you're dead inside.

But sure, Dave Aranda seems like an alright guy, I guess?

IMG_0190.gif

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

That’s fine. You can get all wound up and not buy Mercedes or Mitsubishi or whatever, too, for something that’s says fuckall about anything relevant. Good for you.

Again, I’m not defending or excusing those involved, I’m just not transferring their actions onto a football team that I don’t give a fuck about 364 days of the year. If you think repeatedly saying I’m dead inside is supposed to mean something to me, it doesn’t. Fine, I’m dead inside. I also don’t give a pair of fetid dingo’s kidneys about Baylor football, good or bad, other than I want them to lose to Texas. Get the pitchforks, or whatever, IDGAF.

WW2… 7 years ago… 

Jimmy Fallon No Difference GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 minutes ago, B00M said:

WW2… 7 years ago… 

Jimmy Fallon No Difference GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

It’s called a “principle.” If you want to blame people who weren’t involved because someone previously in the organization was, have at it. I don’t. 

If we’re going to hate organizations for evil and coverups in the past, you’re going to have a really hard time finding organizations not to blame. 

How long before people who aren’t dead inside can stop hating Baylor for that?

Edited by Doc Daneeka

2 minutes ago, B00M said:

They literally JUST, FINALLY settled with the victims, and their fanbase still largely wants Art Briles back. The only credit I’ll give your comparison is that Japan still denies the atrocities they committed in china, so that’s similar. My takeaway is we should nuke Waco so we can forgive them

image.thumb.jpeg.162adb5471550ffebb9977162b10f702.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, B00M said:

They literally JUST, FINALLY settled with the victims, and their fanbase still largely wants Art Briles back. The only credit I’ll give your comparison is that Japan still denies the atrocities they committed in china, so that’s similar. My takeaway is we should nuke Waco so we can forgive them

“They.” Who’s “they?” Any current players or staff? I’d wish bad things on those people. 

I’m down for punishing and ostracizing those involved in the acts or the coverups. And I think their fans who try to rationalize it away are despicable. None of that makes me care about their football program except as it relates to the Texas game. 

You’re free to be as outraged as you want and to blame uninvolved people all you want. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Baylor for the obvious reasons. And for those who are saying that overall their fans aren't as obnoxious/insufferable as others, ask yourself how many you've ever known who've come out and condoned the actions of Briles, Bliss, or the Baylor admin during those horrific scandals. My wife went to undergrad at Baylor with her twin sis (no pics) and she absolutely loathes their athletics programs and thinks they should have been shut down. Her sister is acts like it wasn't that big of a deal. And I've known a few 60-something Baylor fans/alums who feel like Briles was set up by Texas because they were having too much success and a threat. Fuck them all, and I look forward to them breaking out the tarp for the end zone in another couple years when there are more people buying overpriced at Chip and Jo's place than at their stadium on a Saturday afternoon.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

16 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

It’s called a “principle.” If you want to blame people who weren’t involved because someone previously in the organization was, have at it. I don’t. 

If we’re going to hate organizations for evil and coverups in the past, you’re going to have a really hard time finding organizations not to blame. 

Pics of the Baylor grad you're banging. 

5 hours ago, nnm said:

Flukey that Michigan was able to keep it close. TCU dominated both lines of scrimmage and had golden boy JJ McCarthy’s number. 

Back on point, Baylor shouldn’t exist.  Their culture led to Queso the cat, Bliss, and Briles, and will lead to another major scandal that will be another stain on college athletics. Book it. 

What would Jesus do?

Baylor: "Rape co-eds, cover up murder, and torture animals?"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

As a child, I remember SMU playing Texas in the Cowboys Stadium during the Pony Express era.

As a child, I thought that that was an advantage, as the ponies got to play in an NFL stadium.

Later on, in 82 I think, had the Cotton Bowl with SMU vs Pittsburgh, basically in their home town, my Dad and a group of his players from DeSoto went to the Cotton Bowl FCA Breakfast, hosted by Tom Landry the morning prior to the game, in the end zone suite area of Texas Stadium. As a child, I came back to my Dad/table so excited that I got the whole Pony Express to autograph my program for the event, but all my Dad said was “great son, but you see that curly haired tall guy talking to the reporters and cameras, go get his!” The tall guy was Dan Marino! I still have that FCA program with two HOFs and CJK5H’s autograph.

I won the “door prize” for the event, which included all of the ‘82 Cowboys autographs, presented by Coach Landry. I still have the ball.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

That’s fair, but she’s not from Baylor and she’s almost as old as I am. Pussy may be undefeated, but so are time and gravity. 

Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

the people in this thread that choose to die on this hill for Baylor, man. Gross. You realize you’re arm to arm with @Helobious ? 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Paper_jam said:

I can't really decide. Fuck Baylor on general principles, but then I think back to the Crabtree catch in '08.

1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

If you don't hate the Waco Rape Factory maybe you're dead inside.

1 hour ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Yeah, that’s a given but some of my earliest memories of Texas football don’t involve losing to Baylor. 

It's quite simple. My kids are allowed to attend any school on that list and I won't disown them -- other than Baylor.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, C-Man said:

It's quite simple. My kids are allowed to attend any school on that list and I won't disown them -- other than Baylor.

That's always a fun hypothetical and I don't even have kids. I'd let my "kids" go to TCU or OU before I'd ever let them go to Tech or Baylor. And TCU was my answer for the poll. 

3 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

When they issue a statement of apology, pay restitution to the victims, and purge anyone connected.  The buildings won't ever change, but the behavior and people have to.

There, that wasn't so hard, was it?

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I don't really hate any other teams. Maybe it's age thing, but that's always been a very strong world to me. However, there is a school I hate.

I want nothing but bad things to happen to Baylor. Hypocrisy central where the women get blamed if some asshole attacks and/or rapes them. And it's been going on forever. 

If there was a God and he did return, he would use that toilet of a stadium on the day that Baylor and A&M renew their rivalry. Holy shit, indeed, my friends. 

OK, what do we have on the Baylor side of ledger?

• Hook 'Em 1

Really weird pool of candidates. Okie State should get an honorable mention after 2015.

Nobody gives a shit Rice, TCU, Coug High, and TCU. 

I’m mildly surprised Baylor is leading the poll. Name the last time Baylor beat us in a meaningful game for both programs. 

I voted for Tech. 2008 was a deep wound. There were some other painful losses to Leach in Lubbock I’d rather not think about. Their fans are the worst in Texas, and it’s not even close. Hocutt is a loud mouthed ginger without a soul. McGuire Big 12 runs through LBK while Yormark cheerleads.  Cry baby Beard bullshit. PUF shenanigans. Double Eagle douche bags. Led the Irate8 tantrum in the Texas Legislature. 

Finally the Tech mentality. Talk shit nonstop at work/group texts during game week. Get beat, well yeah we stuck y’all are supposed to better than us. Texas has so many 5 stars. Got to sleep for 11 months. But if they win, non-stop chest pumping for years. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

4 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Really weird pool of candidates. Okie State should get an honorable mention after 2015.

Nobody gives a shit Rice, TCU, Coug High, and TCU. 

I’m mildly surprised Baylor is leading the poll. Name the last time Baylor beat us in a meaningful game for both programs. 

I voted for Tech. 2008 was a deep wound. There were some other painful losses to Leach in Lubbock I’d rather not think about. Their fans are the worst in Texas, and it’s not even close. Hocutt is a loud mouthed ginger without a soul. McGuire Big 12 runs through LBK while Yormark cheerleads.  Cry baby Beard bullshit. PUF shenanigans. Double Eagle douche bags. Led the Irate8 tantrum in the Texas Legislature. 

You don't seem to understand, so I'll make this simple:

Its not about them beating us. I don't hate other schools because they beat us. 

Its about rape and enabling rape. I hate other schools that rape and enable rape. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Stunns38 said:

Tech. They seem to blame us for every.single.problem of theirs, even more than aggy.

But fuck Baylor

False.

I blame the living fuck out of Texas Tech, especially regarding football.

Just now, High Plains Drifter said:

You don't seem to understand, so I'll make this simple:

Its not about them beating us. I don't hate other schools because they beat us. 

Its about rape and enabling rape. I hate other schools that rape and enable rape. 

So should Ohio State hate Pedo State more than Michigan? I don’t understand your reasoning here. 

Yes I hate Baylor for all the reasons you mentioned.  But they just don’t matter on the field. 

23 hours ago, TKthunder2 said:

I don’t hate any of them. After this year I won’t think about any of them ever again unless we play in the postseason or something.  They are the equivalent of what Colorado and Mizzou have been to us in the last decade. If they collectively were a color they would be beige.

Except Rice…they are alright.

You must not be blessed with any Baylor in-laws… lucky 

34 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

So should Ohio State hate Pedo State more than Michigan? I don’t understand your reasoning here. 

Yes I hate Baylor for all the reasons you mentioned.  But they just don’t matter on the field. 

I want Baylor to fail in everything that brings that shit stain school money or pride. Football brings both, so fuck them. Everyone else doesn’t matter. 

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I hate Pedo State and they have almost nothing to do with Texas at all. I hate OU football more than Baylor football but I’m more disgusted by the Baylor fan base than the OU fan base, as tough as that is to say.

Do you get on the field?

Players play where they play for a number of reasons. You hate the fanbase more than the team. Or at least I do. That’s why history matters and OU/A&M are the most hated. But Baylor found the shortcut.

As awful as the 2008 loss was I don’t honestly don’t care that much about Tech, and they are the next closest to mattering. I’ve had lots of weird individual interactions with Tech fans and obviously they hate us, I just don’t really reciprocate.

• Hook 'Em 1

Unless this poll is changed to allow multiple selections, the answer has to be Baylor. 

Baylor, Pedo state, and Michigan State can all go f*** themselves and die in a fire.   Bad people can turn up anywhere, but if an institution turns a blind eye to s*** like these 3 did, they deserve any and all hate directed toward them.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, HiggyBaby said:

You must not be blessed with any Baylor in-laws… lucky 

I actually have a brother in-law that’s a Baylor fan he lives in Colorado so I only have to see him on holidays. Funny enough I’m heading up there tomorrow to eat at Casa Bonita and taking the kids to one of the national parks for a long weekend and I will be watching the game with him on Saturday.

29 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

You’re an outlier of that fanbase.

I guess I am too. Having one degree from Tech and another from Texas, I guess that should be expected. Slorch and I are about the same age and attended Tech at the same time (early 90s), so it might also be a generational thing.

When I was at Tech, the HATE seemed to be much more directed at A&M. Sure, there was a little jealousy regarding the PUF, and I vaguely remember talking to fellow Techsans about it. If I recall correctly, there was more confusion about why A&M got a slice than anything else.

Of course, I was just a dumb teenage undergrad then and didn't know shit about fuck in relation to UT and the Texas constitution. Nor had I yet been educated by Randolph Duke on the peculiar institutional ties between UT and A&M (them being a branch campus and all).

Regarding Tech fans today, I'll readily admit I don't interact too much with them nowadays, having been a resident of Austin since 1996 when I came down for grad school and having virtually no contact with anyone from my time there. I'll also parenthetically admit I grew up more a UT fan than a Tech one but got hoodwinked into going to Tech by my parents. Both schools hold different places in my heart today.

All that said, young Tech fans do seem more rowdy on TV now than they ever did when I attended. But I haven't been around them at a football game in many, many years. The Tech fans on this board certainly don't come across as jealousy filled babies though. Rather, they/we seem pretty low key, especially in comparison to past TCU posters and current Okie Lite/BYU/Iowa State ones.

Hook'em 🤘 and Wreck'em 👆

Edit: Baylor is by far the most despicable in my book for all the previously stated reasons.

Edited by bolverk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Baylor should have lost their basketball team over the murder coverup scandal.

They should have lost their football team for covering up institutional rape.

A baseball player beat a friendly stray cat to death with a bat at Taco Cabana. RIP Queso. 

That's just what's public. 

Fuck Baylor. They should not be allowed to have an athletics program. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

6 hours ago, Bullneck said:

When they issue a statement of apology, pay restitution to the victims, and purge anyone connected.  The buildings won't ever change, but the behavior and people have to.

There, that wasn't so hard, was it?

Again, who is “they?”

I’ve already stated my opinion on the “they” who were actually involved. The “they” that weren’t, weren’t. 

Maybe try putting some of that Texas education into reading comprehension. 

There, that wasn’t so hard, was it?

2 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Again, who is “they?”

I’ve already stated my opinion on the “they” who were actually involved. The “they” that weren’t, weren’t. 

Are you familiar with the term “institutional”?

2 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Again, who is “they?”

The Baylor admin was briefed by Pepper Hamilton on what they discovered. It was an oral brief. Peppper Hamilton was directed to not write anything down. 

Baylor fired Briles and then Starr. They paid off their contracts in exchange for silence. Since then, Baylor has spent mid eight figures for silence. 

As a university, Baylor wants this to never happen again, but what they really, really want is for the world to never learn just how bad it was. That is not repentance; that is damage control. Control of damage to them, Baylor as an institution. 

The same with the basketball scandal. They put all of it on Bliss and outed none of the boosters that were funding it (this may come as a shock to some of you, but when a bag man coach is handing out $100k to players, the $100k is not coming out of the coach’s paycheck). 

This is why Baylor is the worst. 

As for the rest- Royal explained it best when he called TCU “cockroaches” after a ‘61 loss when an underachieving TCU team put it all together with opportune play, dirty play and luck to upset a highly ranked Texas. “It’s not what they eat, or what they take away; it’s what they get into and mess up for everyone else”. 

Texas has spent over a century building a brand by seeking out high profile games, winning games and championships, selling out stadiums, while these left behind schools pursue the Snyder strategy of scheduling east nonconference games and try to focus on a couple of key games per year and get all hyped up for the Horns. Sure, there have been some genuinely terrific TCU, Baylor and even Houston and Tech teams (well, maybe not Tech), but for the most part their strategy for building something is to take it from Texas. Goodbye and good riddance. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, statsman said:

The Baylor admin was briefed by Pepper Hamilton on what they discovered. It was an oral brief. Peppper Hamilton was directed to not write anything down. 

Baylor fired Briles and then Starr. They paid off their contracts in exchange for silence. Since then, Baylor has spent mid eight figures for silence. 

As a university, Baylor wants this to never happen again, but what they really, really want is for the world to never learn just how bad it was. That is not repentance; that is damage control. Control of damage to them, Baylor as an institution. 

The same with the basketball scandal. They put all of it on Bliss and outed none of the boosters that were funding it (this may come as a shock to some of you, but when a bag man coach is handing out $100k to players, the $100k is not coming out of the coach’s paycheck). 

This is why Baylor is the worst. 

As for the rest- Royal explained it best when he called TCU “cockroaches” after a ‘61 loss when an underachieving TCU team put it all together with opportune play, dirty play and luck to upset a highly ranked Texas. “It’s not what they eat, or what they take away; it’s what they get into and mess up for everyone else”. 

Texas has spent over a century building a brand by seeking out high profile games, winning games and championships, selling out stadiums, while these left behind schools pursue the Snyder strategy of scheduling east nonconference games and try to focus on a couple of key games per year and get all hyped up for the Horns. Sure, there have been some genuinely terrific TCU, Baylor and even Houston and Tech teams (well, maybe not Tech), but for the most part their strategy for building something is to take it from Texas. Goodbye and good riddance. 

Has fuckall to do with my feelings about those in the Baylor football program who weren’t involved. They’re nothing to me one way or the other. 

12 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I am. How does that attach to people who weren’t even there?

It sounds like you might not be.

You going after all school teachers in a district where rape or abuse happened and was covered up?

No and I’m not going after all of the professors at Baylor either. I’m still holding it against the football program and university administration as well as the fanbase (comprised of the same garbage people) who have supported them the whole way.

Did you know the university sent spies into sexual abuse survivors groups? 52 rapes over  4 years but everyone involved is gone and no reason to dwell on it when you could *checks notes* instead hate a program for winning at football through superior play?

Edited by Celery Man
  • Hook 'Em 1

Tech gets a pass for goalpost-gate alone. I can't remember the name of the old aggy booster/politician who claimed the siege was Alamo-esque and was bloodied in the melee by a fellow aggy hitting him with binoculars while trying to stave off the marauding crowd of Harry Potter look-alikes, but that thread on HF was a classic.

So yeah, as much as Joey Mugshot wants to chirp now & some tech fans are grade A douche nozzles, they're a solid "meh" that will disappear like a fart in the wind come next year

52 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

No and I’m not going after all of the professors at Baylor either. I’m still holding it against the football program and university administration as well as the fanbase (comprised of the same garbage people) who have supported them the whole way.

Did you know the university sent spies into sexual abuse survivors groups? 52 rapes over  4 years but everyone involved is gone and no reason to dwell on it when you could *checks notes* instead hate a program for winning at football through superior play?

No, I am. 

The people involved in the abuse and coverup are human garbage who should be in prison. 

You can’t make me care about Baylor football.

Both can be true.

If you can’t grasp that, that’s on you. 

50 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Tech gets a pass for goalpost-gate alone. I can't remember the name of the old aggy booster/politician who claimed the siege was Alamo-esque and was bloodied in the melee by a fellow aggy hitting him with binoculars while trying to stave off the marauding crowd of Harry Potter look-alikes, but that thread on HF was a classic.

So yeah, as much as Joey Mugshot wants to chirp now & some tech fans are grade A douche nozzles, they're a solid "meh" that will disappear like a fart in the wind come next year

Colonel McKinney, a venerated Aggie hero.

spacer.png

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Why are players and coaches who didn’t do those things any more culpable than profs who didn’t?