Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

TexArcher

Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

• Texas Tech
    • Baylor
    • TCU
    • Rice
    • U of H
    • SMU

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

They didn’t get “invited” there. They won a semifinal game to make it. Something we’ve never even played in. So yeah it sounds pretty stupid and aggie like to make fun of them for that. We went 8-5 last year. They went 13-2. You seriously think we had the better season? Oh yeah and they beat us for the 8th time in 11 times since joining the conference.

There was quite literally a debate over whether or not they deserved to be invited after they failed to win the K State game. Do you not understand how the current CFP works? Good job beating Michigan. I'm sure they weren't looking past TCU just like everyone else they play.

I mean, seriously. That beatdown wasn't just bad for them. It was bad for their whole conference. Nobody will ever give the big 12 the benefit of the doubt again.

Beating Texas over the last decade is not an accomplishment. The fact that you view it that way illustrates why they are considered a little brother school.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

There was quite literally a debate over whether or not they deserved to be invited after they failed to win the K State game. Do you not understand how the current CFP works? Good job beating Michigan. I'm sure they weren't looking past TCU just like everyone else they play.

I mean, seriously. That beatdown wasn't just bad for them. It was bad for their whole conference. Nobody will ever give the big 12 the benefit of the doubt again.

Way to completely move the goalposts after losing the argument. You lost it so bad you’d have been better off never arguing at all by your logic. 

1 hour ago, BurgleBro said:

Surprised so many people say baylor and mention the rape shit.   Yes fuck baylor. 

But what Tech did in 2008 gave that fan base a generational chest thump against us, and the subsequent way they bent over and let OU go in raw a few weeks later felt nearly on purpose as well 

If we are talking strictly football it's Tech and it's not even close.  I hope we crush that teams will to ever play football again and make all of their dads embarrassed to look em in the faces. 

I don't hate them for winning a football game, that's what they're supposed to try to do. Same with Okie Lite and K-State having decent records against us, they're just playing football (except that one rigged Charlie Strong game).

Credit to TCU for the football program Patterson (one of the most impactful coaches this state has ever seen) built. 

They’re still little brother, because their best teams can’t get more than 50k fans into a game (and they really only get that many when Texas comes). 

Teams will give Texas fits over periods of time. It has always been so. Baylor had a winning record over Texas from 1974-1992. Texas played for two MNCs in that span and Baylor didn’t. 

SMU had a winning record over Texas from 1924-1949. TCU did from 1929-1961. Rice had a winning record over the horns from 1930-1965. Credit to them. All of those teams need a game with Texas to sell out their stadium with tix going for over $100 each. 

Edited by statsman
  • Hook 'Em 2

Hate? None

Indifferent? All

To me, indifference is worse because you aren’t spending energy thinking about them in any way. It’s how I’ve always said we should treat aggy. Not talking about them or not having threads making fun of them would truly, truly get under their skin and make them go crazy. 

I don't hate them, I just want to see them all fail miserably.  If I had to pick one, it would be TCU.  After the fuckery last season and their GD fans frothing at the mouth YOY, yeah.....the GA game was great as was the game with CU.  

You don’t hate that they try to cover up rape and sexual assault? At an institutional level? Well, ok.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

You don’t hate that they try to cover up rape and sexual assault? At an institutional level? Well, ok.

Don't forget the basketball team's murder of Patrick Dennehy and the killing of cats by the baseball team. 

A major sports trifecta of good southern Baptist values in action.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Davis Lane said:

There's a lot to hate Baylor for before Briles.

Truth..I was working security at the annual THSCA blow out in 76 or 77. Grant Teaff was the featured speaker. Unfortunately had to spend way more time around him than I wanted for sure. I've never met a more arrogant narcissistic bastard in my life. He walked around looking down his nose at everyone like he was waiting for the coaches to kiss his ring. I witnessed on several occasions where he refused to even acknowledge when people spoke to him.

The fact that later in the evening he was surrounded by a few hundred slobbering drunk coaches made me laugh at his holier than thou ass.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Frank Drebin said:

Game was flukey.

Flukey that Michigan was able to keep it close. TCU dominated both lines of scrimmage and had golden boy JJ McCarthy’s number. 

Back on point, Baylor shouldn’t exist.  Their culture led to Queso the cat, Bliss, and Briles, and will lead to another major scandal that will be another stain on college athletics. Book it. 

Edited by nnm
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BurgleBro said:

They played with a fraction of the intensity and preparedness against OU compared to against us.   Was embarrassing and insulting.  

This could be said for basically the entire big12 every fucking year. We’re every fucking team’s biggest rival and all their players get up for us because they’re from Texas and we didn’t offer. They play the best games of their lives, pull off some huge emotional win, then they’re down by 4 TDs to OU after the 1st quarter. 

4 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Baylor. I honestly think they are scum.

Seriously, this. I don't like Tech. But Baylor is a shitstain on top of another shitstain (Waco), with horrible people running the show, actually proud of their cretinous behavior. 

Mrs. Wood (no more pics, assholes) watches that Housewives of Orange County show and the other night she said one of the chicks  said her daughter is at Baylor. Your family has a hunnert million $$$ and lives in the OC, and the kid chooses to go live in fucking Waco to go to fucking Baylor? What in the actual fuck? Why? What possible upside could there be? Couldn't get into UT and that's the closest she could get to Austin?

11 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’ll be most glad to leave tech fans behind. Fucking obnoxious 

Tech fans were fine before Bobby Knight took over basketball. Somehow the younger Tech fans took on this drunk, obnoxious, entitled persona.  I still really like West Texas and the people, and think the older generations of TTU fans are good people. But the under 40 set are like NFL fans. I want nothing to do with them. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, nnm said:

Tech fans were fine before Bobby Knight took over basketball. Somehow the younger Tech fans took on this drunk, obnoxious, entitled persona.  I still really like West Texas and the people, and think the older generations of TTU fans are good people. But the under 40 set are like NFL fans. I want nothing to do with them. 

This is so spot on.

• Like 1

From a pure football perspective, outside of a handful of recent years, Baylor has known and accepted their role.  Their alumni I'm around (40's+) aren't delusional and realize they are largely irrelevant.  Most are closet Texas fans.   Tech fans, on the other hand, have basically never been relevant, yet are constantly fucking delusional.   You could go to Waco Saturday wearing Texas gear and not worry about getting shit thrown at you by a bunch of drunk morons but fuck attending a night game in Lubbock.   So yeah, sign me up for Tech on this list.   

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, nnm said:

Maybe bump that up to at least under 60.  They have always sucked.  I remember going to a game in Lubbock with some friends as a teenager in the mid 90's.  We were cheering for Texas (who won relatively convincingly) but weren't being overly obnoxious.  Some grown ass Tech fan wanted to fight us until his embarrassed wife made him leave.  They have always been shitty fans in my experience.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, nnm said:

I've said it for years that I much prefer Tech road games.  I don't really like our fans, and that goes way beyond yelling for your team and tossing tortillas.  Every play is a penalty and every opposing fan is a threat to our next breath.   We don't win with class and we lose even worse.

Oh well.  Things will be all perfect for y'all in the SEC. /rolleyes.

2 hours ago, wood said:

Seriously, this. I don't like Tech. But Baylor is a shitstain on top of another shitstain (Waco), with horrible people running the show, actually proud of their cretinous behavior. 

Mrs. Wood (no more pics, assholes) watches that Housewives of Orange County show and the other night she said one of the chicks  said her daughter is at Baylor. Your family has a hunnert million $$$ and lives in the OC, and the kid chooses to go live in fucking Waco to go to fucking Baylor? What in the actual fuck? Why? What possible upside could there be? Couldn't get into UT and that's the closest she could get to Austin?

Easy admissions standards, veneer of Christian values, the Fixer Upper couple making it a bachelorette party destination (joke's on the bachelorettes), and heavy investment in social media and influencer marketing.

Voted for Baylor for obvious reasons.  Sport is a nice diversion and all, but shouldn't have the ability to ruin the lives of innocent bystanders.  Not just with the Briles rape stuff, but how about falsely accusing a player of murder. 

2 hours ago, Deej said:

torture animals

(Edit: forgot about the animal torture).

The murder of Patrick Dennehy, an American college basketball player for Baylor University, occurred on June 12, 2003, when he was shot by Baylor teammate Carlton Dotson.[1] The murder set off a chain of events which led to a broader basketball scandal, in which the university's men's basketball program was investigated and punished for numerous infractions by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).

Okie State should be there just for the game fixing.

Edited by Bullneck

9 hours ago, Doc Daneeka said:

I hate ND and OU. 

No one on that list is worthy of hate. I dislike them because Texas plays them but, once that is done, I won’t give them any more thought than about 110 other programs. 

If you don't hate the Waco Rape Factory maybe you're dead inside.

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Yes, because beating Texas in football is worse than covering up rape.  

What kind of dumbfuck reasoning is that? I can think the scumbag players and coaches involved in that deserve every bad thing in life without having to translate that into any kind of feelings about Aranda or people playing now. 

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

What kind of dumbfuck reasoning is that? I can think the scumbag players and coaches involved in that deserve every bad thing in life without having to translate that into any kind of feelings about Aranda or people playing now. 

Or you could think about the near entirety of the university, from their leaders and administrators to an overwhelming majority of their alumni and fans that were outraged when Briles was fired and blamed the rape victims themselves. 

Their response to the sickening events that took place during those years is IMO one of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed around sports. If you don't hate that institution then you're dead inside.

But sure, Dave Aranda seems like an alright guy, I guess?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have Baylor above Tech because while their fans aren't nearly as annoying I just never, ever fucking root for them to win in anything. Except football over OU I guess. When I'm watching a Tech game I'm probably hoping they lose more often than not but I'm not cheering against them 100% of the time the way I am with some other schools. I mean I'll take Tech over Baylor, TCU and OU any day of the week. Maybe it's because they are very rarely contending for anything and so it's usually immaterial whether they go 6-6 or 7-5. 

But they have no doubt gotten increasingly annoying - mainly on the basketball end of things. I mean they were obviously more hated than Baylor from 2000 - RG3/rape scandal.

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Or you could think about the near entirety of the university, from their leaders and administrators to an overwhelming majority of their alumni and fans that were outraged when Briles was fired and blamed the rape victims themselves. 

Their response to the sickening events that took place during those years is IMO one of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed around sports. If you don't hate that institution then you're dead inside.

Exactly. And on top of that shit they've had legitimate success in both football and basketball. 

Just now, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

That’s fine. You can get all wound up and not buy Mercedes or Mitsubishi or whatever, too, for something that’s says fuckall about anything relevant. Good for you.

Again, I’m not defending or excusing those involved, I’m just not transferring their actions onto a football team that I don’t give a fuck about 364 days of the year. If you think repeatedly saying I’m dead inside is supposed to mean something to me, it doesn’t. Fine, I’m dead inside. I also don’t give a pair of fetid dingo’s kidneys about Baylor football, good or bad, other than I want them to lose to Texas. Get the pitchforks, or whatever, IDGAF.

• Haha 1

They didn’t get “invited” there. They won a semifinal game to make it. Something we’ve never even played in. So yeah it sounds pretty stupid and aggie like to make fun of them for that. We went 8-5 last year. They went 13-2. You seriously think we had the better season? Oh yeah and they beat us for the 8th time in 11 times since joining the conference.

You’re aware that TCU and Texas have been in the same conference for a lot longer than 11 years, right?
  • Hook 'Em 2