Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

TexArcher

Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Which Left Behind Little Brother Bitch Do You Hate the Most?

• Texas Tech
    • Baylor
    • TCU
    • Rice
    • U of H
    • SMU

8 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

How are Rice or SMU left behind when we weren’t in the same conference? I’m confused. That said, the answer is Baylor regardless of what other teams are listed.

6 minutes ago, pops said:

Rice?   Smu?  Drink some water. 

I went TCU because those fucksticks got a break when Mack had it rolling (although we did play them out of conference at least once) and got back into our conference just in time for our wheels to fall off. Fuck’em.

IMG_6232.gif

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

I don’t hate any of them. After this year I won’t think about any of them ever again unless we play in the postseason or something.  They are the equivalent of what Colorado and Mizzou have been to us in the last decade. If they collectively were a color they would be beige.

Except Rice…they are alright.

Fuck Baylor, always. Rice gets a pass. The rest have as much significance to me as the shits I flush every morning. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Maybe it's because Baylor is so bad and all the alum friends I have aren't invested in this season, but it seems my Tech friends are the most insufferable this year. Really for the past few years starting with the NCAA tourney and Beard and being peeved about us announcing we were leaving and just generally butt-hurt and annoying and obnoxious the last few years.

So I vote TTU.

And though I came around on Crabtree enough to not hate him years later watching him in the NFL, Tech in 08 delivered a lucky blow to us that none of the others have come close to hurting us with.

Edited by KCMasterpieceof
  • Hook 'Em 4

I went with the punks of the prairie. Simply, put I don't like 'em.  Not the football team, baseball team, basketball team, Adam James, the local weather, sand, school colors, Crabtree and his damn catch, About, the only thing I liked about Lubbock was looking at it in the rear-view mirror as we were leaving.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Texas Tech.  First Longhorn game for me...1993?...was a loss to Tech.  I still have nightmares of the fat plains bitch in front of us, who had her own words to "Texas Fight".  They included the words "jump up and bite my ass", which she would scream, while "dancing" and pointing to the acres of blubbery ass that was her backside.

28 minutes ago, morehornsepower said:

Texas Tech.  First Longhorn game for me...1993?...was a loss to Tech.  I still have nightmares of the fat plains bitch in front of us, who had her own words to "Texas Fight".  They included the words "jump up and bite my ass", which she would scream, while "dancing" and pointing to the acres of blubbery ass that was her backside.

It gets cold up here on the plains. 

• Haha 2

Fuck Tech to hell and back 

Nothing against Rice and SMU. Would like to play both after we go to the SEC - Rice as our G5 game and SMU will be P5 so it’s a good team to schedule in-state that isn’t one of the Hateful 8 Texas schools 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Fuck Tech to hell and back 

Nothing against Rice and SMU. Would like to play both after we go to the SEC - Rice as our G5 game and SMU will be P5 so it’s a good team to schedule in-state that isn’t one of the Hateful 8 Texas schools 

Agreed on this. I was at the last SMU-Texas meeting at the Cotton Bowl in 1995. Wish we would schedule them. Also, always love playing Rice. 

48 minutes ago, Helobious said:

TCU has been fucking 8-3 against us since they joined the big 12. 

We’re 7-6 against Baylor since 2010. Hardly qualifying as “bitch” territory.

How aggy to pick out a certain year to attempt to support an unsupportable argument.

Record against the Toadies ... 60 - 28 - 1

Record against Baylor ... 78 - 28 - 5

As for all of the Irate 8 ... I will look at us victorious on the scoreboard one last time, I may think, this may be the last time we play in my lifetime... AND THEN, I WILL THINK OF YOU NO MORE.

• Hook 'Em 3

I voted Baylor. Leaving them behind is reason enough to leave the B12. 

SMU- in the mid ‘80s, SMu boosters, angry about the NCAA penalties, hired PIs to find dirt on other SWC schools. They turned Texas in for:

Coach loaning his car to an injured player, to drive to class (because the player didn’t have a car; note that SMu players were given 280Z’s)

Coach giving bus fare home to a player dropping out of school

(In the 1960s, SMU coach Hayden Fry passed off Royal by turning Texas in to the NCAA for this awful violation- Royal was allowed to give money to players that hosted recruits on visits  the Texas players were so broke, they took the money for steak dinners and bought the recruits hamburgers instead, and pocketed the difference)  

Texas got (mild but public) penalties from the NCAA for those violations. 

(This is why we call these schools “little bitches”)

I like to imagine that there is a vindictive streak in Bellmont that holds a grudge against SMU. More likely, Texas can’t think of a reason why it would be worth it to play them in Dallas and SMU won’t accept an Austin-only date. 

Edited by statsman

For those arguing we schedule TCU or SMU again- 

We play Rice because Rice doesn’t insist on 1-1 home and away series. We will occasionally play them in Houston because Houston is a recruiting hotbed, and Rice will play us in either Rice Stadium or Reliant, both of which have plenty of seats. 

The problem with UH is that they insist on equal number of home games and want to play in their on campus stadium. 

The problem with TCU and SMU is that we already play in the biggest DFW game, every year. If we did agree to play up there, it would have to be in the Cotton Bowl or AT&T. They are a few years away from their pride allowing that. 

We are joining the SEC. When we go on the road, even against the smallest programs, we’re going to play in stadiums larger than the largest IR8 stadium. That will be our new normal. There is no way in hell we play any more away games in 50k seat stadiums. 

• Hook 'Em 3

28 minutes ago, morehornsepower said:

It gets cold up here on the plains. 

Fuck baylor, seriously fuck baylor. They rape, they cover up rape, and they won a heisman with a couple big 12 titles while raping. They also had a fucked up incident on their basketball team, kid was murdered by his teammate and the coach told the media he was a drug dealer to cover up that he was paying him to transfer to baylor . They shouldn't have an atheltics program at all, fuck them. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Lulz at us calling Baylor or TCU our “bitch” after the last decade.

Nobody said they were *our* bitches, dumbass.  They're just bitches.  Did they not teach you how to read in the Bronx, errr, RGV?

Edited by TexArcher
  • Haha 3