NFL Week 5

shadow_operative2.0

I once stumbled into a Raiders party at a bar in Richardson. They had a drawing for tickets and were all decked out (KISS style) as I was leaving this 7 foot tall guy goes, “Hey we’re just about to have the raffle don’t go yet.” That just struck me as hilarious. Some of the nicest and weirdest fans I’ve ever met from the NFL. I didn’t win anything but it was hilarious seeing this massive guy face all painted up with all this armor on with this polite voice. It still cracks me. 

11 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Cool now I get to see what GB looks like without AARon to fire them up when they are down. As much shit as I give Aaron and it’s deserved like he was the spark of that team. LaFlower doesn’t seem all that intense and Love seems like he’s low energy guy. 

The Packers are doing what they should have done 2 or 3 years ago: flush the roster and start over. Aaron Rodgers covered up a multitude of sins for them the last two years.

• Hook 'Em 2