NFL Week 5

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Apparently the victory formation is taught in northern Fla. 

Neat thing about YouTube TV is you can literally just say, "DVR all football games," so I was able to watch that this morning.

As soon as Miami lined up, the color guy was on them, and he didn't stop yammering about it for the rest of the game. He didn't raise his voice, he didn't cuss anyone out, but he was just beside himself the whole time.

Also, that wasn't a fumble; the runner was down, but Cristobal deserves what happened to him because it was so stupid.

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

As soon as Miami lined up, the color guy was on them, and he didn't stop yammering about it for the rest of the game. He didn't raise his voice, he didn't cuss anyone out, but he was just beside himself the whole time.

Yeah, I posted about him last night, it was Tim Hasselbeck. Good shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Belichick gonna cut that rookie K. 

Evidently Belichick ripped the team's ass for letting the Dallas Cowboys have the highest margin of victory in a game against New England.  His squad is committed to the new mission.

Just now, GhostOfTomJoad said:
2 minutes ago, WBT said:
Bijan catching shit behind the back

With Ridder at QB you need to be able to catch balls thrown into your back.

Awful shovel pass and Bijan one-handed that shit off his hip.

Kid is just unreal.  He's gotten better since going to the NFL, IMO.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Is Gardner Minshew the best backup QB right now? I’d argue he is. Could ball on a team as a starter imo. 

Hate that Bijan perhaps getting wasted behind Ridder. Texans look like they have things moving in a great direction for the future. 

just got home from a long drive back from Dallas so is Richardson done for the year and it’s the Minshew show? 

11 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Awful shovel pass and Bijan one-handed that shit off his hip.

Kid is just unreal.  He's gotten better since going to the NFL, IMO.  

So often he has tons of space swinging out of the backfield and they rarely dump it to him. I really don't understand. Getting him the ball in space should be the goal of that offense. 

• Like 1