Texas / OU Ticket Market Discussion

cabowabo

Well, dropped $500 per for three tickets in Section 118. The three packs in the upper deck were drying up. I didn’t see the lower decks falling below this and I didn’t want to be dealing with this in the morning. Hate spending this much on tickets, but fuck it, I’m in. 

You popped on the tickets that came up real quick. I told my wife we should jump on those. I think you made a good deal

45 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

We watched the game in Denver at the sports bar where Texas-Exes watch and that was great. Also in 1991 I watch the game at Champions in DC and upstairs was all OU  and downstairs was all Texas. Those are the only two sport bar environments that were worth attending.

I watched the 83 game in the Astrodome.  OU was on probation (shocker I know) and not allowed on broadcast TV so they showed the game on the videoboard. It even had a split for the 2 fan bases to sit. We won 28-16 and Dupree got knocked out.

• Hook 'Em 2

On Ticketmaster tickets starting to drop by about $50... for the okie side. 

Guess some of them realizing they really don't have a good chance at this one as they're outgunned at pretty much every position except kicker. Only Texas can beat Texas with the talent and depth disparity this large. 

Ticket prices are crazy. We bought season UMich tickets just to have some for Arch’s debut game in Ann Arbor. We will sell all the others and I’m sure get out cheaper than getting tickets for just the game. Wild stuff. 

Edited by LOHorn

Yeah forget it. This is stupid. It's hardly any better than when I went to bed. I can pay this, but I just can't justify this kinda price, even for the best regular season game in any sport. I guess if I'm gonna pay anything near a reasonable price for TX-ou, it'll be by buying season tickets again and selling off the home games. PITA, but this is the only game that it really bothers me to miss. But then again isn't there some UT rule now about selling off tickets?