Coach Sark Press Conference 10.23 - 11:00am(ish) LHN

BigOrange1

6 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Surprising... 

They've only played one terrible game (toads)

Screenshot_20231023-075204_kindlephoto-6407140.png.55c4e2fcf0059eff9bff71e4832c3851.png

Wait a minute - BYU only beat Sam Houston by 14, in Provo? Jesus Christ. I think we could take 20 or so Surly posters and beat BYU (if Nicole is having a good day throwing the ball).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cajun said:

That's as salty as I've seen Sark talking about Houston and their picks on our coverage with all those over-the-middle completions and those not being called.

Yeah, I wonder how much discussion during the game Sark had with the Refs about that, and all the freaking holding by cougar highs OL ?

13 hours ago, Newy25 said:

If I have to watch a lot more of Taffe and Crawford on the field at the same time I’m going to set my TV on fire. 

I think I figured it out. In today’s social climate of “look at me” the secondary players actually benefit from getting burned over and over. The camera zooms in and the announcers are consistently talking about them. Those who stick to their man and never get thrown on get no attention. These two are just attention seeking whores.

6 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Yeah, I wonder how much discussion during the game Sark had with the Refs about that, and all the freaking holding by cougar highs OL ?

6 hours ago, Cajun said:

@LTtxfanYeah, I cannot remember a time where I saw Sark get into the refs during a game or after.

That is something I wish he'd do more....fire into their ass....

In the occasions I have seen him talking to refs about something it always seems casual and nonchalant. 

• Hook 'Em 1