Sparty vs Duke followed by Kansas vs Kentucky- 6pm on espn

shadow_operative

This event is getting old, tbh and so is the CBS Sports Classic. It’s the same 4 teams for each.

I also don’t think it grows the game as it’s saying these are the most important programs. 

EDIT: It’s not Iowa, it’s Indiana. I vlike what Indiana does with Indiana, Purdue, Notre Dame and Butler

Same still goes that the State of Texas should do something similar since there will be 3 of the 4 Power Conferences in the state next season

33 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I actually like what the state of Iowa does with Iowa, Iowa State, Purdue, and UNI??? Maybe @Al_4_ISU can correct me here. With the state of Texas having essentially 3 P5 conferences in it next year, something like this rotating between Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio would be cool. 

Did Purdue make a run for the border? 

Edited by Blotto
  • Haha 1

Did Purdue make a run for the border? 

We used to do this with ISU, Iowa, Northern Iowa, and Drake. For years the schools all played home and homes against each other. Then ISU and Iowa got tired of losing to UNI and Drake and agreed to do a weekend tournament deal in Des Moines. That ended a couple years back and ISU and Iowa didn’t start it up again, instead choosing to just play each other in a home and home