2024 Senior Bowl

VirginiaLonghorn

11 hours ago, Dr Phil WIth Hair said:

I see Sweat quite a bit watching the highlights.  No one else though.

You got a link?  Like I said I watched the whole thing and I didn't see a Longhorn helmet once.  Looking around this morning on google, YouTube and twitter, I don't see any mention of a Longhorn having played in the actual game yesterday.

11 hours ago, Hozz said:

You got a link?  Like I said I watched the whole thing and I didn't see a Longhorn helmet once.  Looking around this morning on google, YouTube and twitter, I don't see any mention of a Longhorn having played in the actual game yesterday.

I watched the NFL Network highlights on YouTube.  He isn't mentioned by name, so you have to look for him.  I'm too lazy to find a link so you can take my word for it or don't. It wasn't horribly difficult to find a gigantic 93 in a blue uniform every now and then.  But, no, he wasn't featured or called out or anything of the sort.  Just a few plays of him shoving a guy backwards and chasing the play.  I never saw Jones or Watts or anyone else.

5 hours ago, Dr Phil WIth Hair said:

I watched the NFL Network highlights on YouTube.  He isn't mentioned by name, so you have to look for him.  I'm too lazy to find a link so you can take my word for it or don't. It wasn't horribly difficult to find a gigantic 93 in a blue uniform every now and then.  But, no, he wasn't featured or called out or anything of the sort.  Just a few plays of him shoving a guy backwards and chasing the play.  I never saw Jones or Watts or anyone else.

Watts was at the East/West Shrine Bowl, so it would have been difficult to pick him out on the furled at the Senior Bowl. 

I saw him make at least one tackle. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Watts was at the East/West Shrine Bowl, so it would have been difficult to pick him out on the furled at the Senior Bowl. 

I saw him make at least one tackle. 

“furled” is the new slang for “field”

• Drool 1