Slim Mount for the frame TV issue

2 hours ago, luke duke said:

the issue is the cable it comes with not that it needs power up top. It is detached from all the inputs and everything it's called a connect box. That cable, for whatever reason is not in-wall rated. 

3 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Is that a sound bar mounted below the Frame TV?  Doesnt that kind of negate the effect of having a Frame TV in the first place?

It's hardly visible and when the cabinet is open it's a vibe. That's a record player in there with real speakers in the cabinet. 

It is centered now I think that was just a picture she took of the first pass she lowered those runners and centered it. I've also fixed the wires a bit more to where they are basically not noticeable unless you look for them, like when people look they are invisible unless you ask them about the wires and they are like oh there they are.

2 hours ago, luke duke said:

LOL. $2000 TV, $20 install

The slim mount is on there, I didn't get a picture of it before we through the TV on we didn't just put the tv on a $20 flat bar hahahaha. The $300 flat mount that comes with the TV is behind the tv and mounted through the flat bar. It was a pretty complicated install for a TV because it's on 1/8" paneling with studs not available for the mounts that make it flush with the wall.

1 minute ago, Baboontyme said:

Well this thread has invaded my algorithm. Next time try the hangsmart TV. No studs. Instagram swears by it. 

the main issue is that it's not drywall. There is no way 1/8" wood paneling can hold a TV this size with any mount without studs or extra material that wouldn't just tear like paper. 

45 minutes ago, immamac said:

the main issue is that it's not drywall. There is no way 1/8" wood paneling can hold a TV this size with any mount without studs or extra material that wouldn't just tear like paper. 

Install looks fine - ignore them.

• Hook 'Em 1