Streaming for multiple TV's for Football watching

I am wanting to set up streaming to 3 different TV's so I can watch 3 different games at once.  This was the setup that i had 2 years ago but was using Direct tV with 2 Genie Minis.  https://imgur.com/gallery/1iQ1BJr.        The question I have is, would I have to have 3 different Roku's for each of the 3 tv's or is there a way I can use one or two devices to stream 3 different channels to the 3 different tvs?

I have a setup with a large projector screen and 3 side TVs. Year round I'm using them all to watch multiple MLB, NBA, NFL, CFB, and NCAA tourney games. I haven't found a way to do this other than paying through the nose with DirecTV for all of the sports subscriptions. Also don't overlook the obstacle of how you're going to control this without affecting the other boxes when you change the channel on one box. 

As far as the paying multiple services...

Amazon, I feel I get my monies worth just on shipping, as that is most of my shopping on Amazon

I let my trusted friend use my Amazon account to watch whatever (I did read recently, they were going to make profiles like Netflix.)

Netflix , That friend lets me use his. (We both live alone and don't need 2 streams on either service)

Hulu, I quite one time and they offered me $5.99 a month, like someone mentioned above, they don't have that much original content.  Just sign up for it once a program you like is on.

DirectTVNOW - I was thinking about splitting the cost with a friend.  

For me personally, I don't see an ethical problem with splitting the cost of these services.  

Living alone,  It pisses me off when Tmobile etc offer 4 lines for $30 each. 

With Zelle, etc one can setup monthly automatic payments..

16 minutes ago, Shmitty said:

Any recs on streaming devices?

This is going to be your biggest issue, if you get three of the same, you won't be able to individually change channels. But three different devices you now have three extra remotes. Not sure what a good solution for your situation would be. 

Just get a Chromecast for each one. Set a game to a particular device from the ESPN app on your phone and then close the app. Re-open the app and connect to a different the next device until complete. In my experience, the game will continue to stream when you close the app. The only issue you'll have is a need to reconnect to each device to override the stream, so it doesn't continue to stream indefinitely. It's even easier if you can use a iPad or buddy's phone to stream one of the games, so you can bounce around games a little.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:

This is going to be your biggest issue, if you get three of the same, you won't be able to individually change channels. But three different devices you now have three extra remotes. Not sure what a good solution for your situation would be. 

Logitech Harmony perhaps?

3 hours ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Just get a Chromecast for each one. Set a game to a particular device from the ESPN app on your phone and then close the app. Re-open the app and connect to a different the next device until complete. In my experience, the game will continue to stream when you close the app. The only issue you'll have is a need to reconnect to each device to override the stream, so it doesn't continue to stream indefinitely. It's even easier if you can use a iPad or buddy's phone to stream one of the games, so you can bounce around games a little.

Yep. I have multiple Chromecasts. Close the app and it will keep on streaming.

I roll with three during football season as well. Each one has its own fire stick and the main one is also connected to the ota antenna. PSvue let's you use several different devices at the same time and I have had success with the ESPN app when the games I wanted were all on there.