do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

anyway, so I was coming along here and I felt like a piece of cake, you know?  but then I thought it’s morning I should really have a muffin, I like those chocolate chip ones.  then I figured well they’re really both cake.  so I, uh, sat on that bench for a little while, twenty minutes, or an hour, and then I figured check and see what you were up to.

Guest Lobo
8 hours ago, Llano Estacado said:

Jerry! Hello!

I can never remember the title, nor find it online.  The Uncle Leo actor, Len Lesser, has one of his first acting credits ever back in the 50's/60's in some hokey Manhattan rom-com with a few musical numbers.  Anyway, his first scene is at a street corner near Times Square, and he engages the female lead and says in his trademark style "Hello"...and she replies in kind and they start greeting other pedestrians.  It was sort of the script's way of suggesting if you are more open with other people, good things will happen, yadayadayada.  Anyway, it was Len's breakout role.  30 years later, he parlays that into a niche recurring character on the best show in TV>  

I wanna say it was with Dean Martin in "Bells are Ringing"  

Listen to the way Charlie bessemer says hello.  Found it.  (george voice): Didn't really take that long either...

Edited by Lobo

Have you ever met a proctologist? Well, they usually have a very good sense of humor. You meet a proctologist at a party, don't walk away. Plant yourself there, because you will hear the funniest stories you've ever heard. See, no one wants to admit to them that they stuck something up there. Never! It's always an accident. Every proctologist story ends in the same way: "It was a million to one shot, Doc. Million to one."

On 5/6/2019 at 2:24 PM, Junior Miller said:

I can't watch this clip without cracking up. The whole gunshots sound effect then the scream gets me every time. 

"Why don't you just TELL me the name of the movie you selected"

I quote this quite often.  The sales people in our company have a hard time selling anything unless it's much cheaper than our competition.  It's a real pain in the ass.  The joke on the business side is "Why don't you just TELL me the price you can sell this for".

• Like 1

"In my country they speak of a man that is so virile, so potent, that to spend the night with such a man is to enter a world of sensual delights most women dare not dream of. This man is known as "The Comedian". 

"You may tell jokes, Mr. Jerry Seinfeld... But you are no Comedian."