do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

Hello ma? It's me. Guess where I am. In the back of a limo. No, nobody died. It's a long story, I can't tell you now. Because I can't. I said I can't. If I could, I would. Would you stop it? Alright, look, I'm getting off. No, I'm not telling you! How's this? I'm never telling you! I don't care! No! Fine! Never!!

• Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 8:11 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

When Kramer slides off that curved wall and falls to the ground, the bronzer he's wearing leaves a stain on the wall. 

The redhead in this clip is my sister's best friend.  I've known her since I was a little kid.  /csb.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just chiming in to say I won a Seinfeld trivia last night at a local establishment.  I am now 2/2 in that department.

I’ve never done this, but I’ve always thought I would win if I did.  I hope I never I meet you in the ring, though. 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I’ve never done this, but I’ve always thought I would win if I did.  I hope I never I meet you in the ring, though. 

It was a team of 3 of us and this was actually some REALLY hard stuff.  There were about 10 teams total, but only about 3 of them were ever really in the discussion.  The first one we won was a 55 team field.  That was wild.

28 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It was a team of 3 of us and this was actually some REALLY hard stuff.  There were about 10 teams total, but only about 3 of them were ever really in the discussion.  The first one we won was a 55 team field.  That was wild.

what’s an example of a really hard question?  you remember any?

Yep I fully concede    

The character names of some of those one off girlfriends and boyfriends that appear in maybe three scenes with seven total  Lines of dialogue ,  that’s damn near impossible     

But a pro tip for those trivia organizers ———— The diehard fans didn’t watch that show for the names of the tertiary characters .     That’s for Game of Thrones dorks