do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

No, I am not married to Bob Cobb.  But she make an excellent Cobb salad.  

even better than the Big Salad at Monk's.  

One thing I appreciated about Monk's was the reasonable prices.

image.png.c921d3458b6cd90f89bbfe9d04581278.png

Well, let me remind you of something!  You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me and my helmet!

I saved your life! You would be dead!

Dead! You would cease to exist! You would be gone for the rest of eternity! Can you even begin to comprehend what that means!?!?

Saw this earlier when I couldn't fall back to sleep around 4am.  We've referenced it before, but it's an article and screen-shots of the "hidden" Seinfeld episode involving Elaine and a gun purchase they bailed on halfway-thru.  Apparently Jason sold his copy of the script for a charity auction and somebody finally got around to posting a portion of it.  It was decided, during rehearsal that it was too dark even for Larry David.  Supposedly, some footage of just them setting up blocking and movement exists somewhere on tape, but no studio audience filming ever took place.  The episode was shitcanned and they just moved on to the next episode, despite protests from Larry Charles:  

https://www.cracked.com/article_41956_hero-seinfeld-fan-finally-releases-script-from-banned-episode-the-bet.html