Great British Bake Off: Season 5

Neonmoon

Yes I like this show. I don’t give a fuck. Watching the common quirky Brit make cakes and pies is entertaining. Total fat show. 

I like the season so far. I miss Mary Berry. She was the best. Paul is great as always, but the Paul & Mary team was great TV. You could tell they complimented each other well. The new old lady judge brings nothing to the table. She’s just there. The same can be said for the old lady show host. Worthless. 

I initially did not like the Goth guy host but I’ve warmed up to him. He’s pretty funny sometimes. A subtle humor. The old dyke hosts weren’t great but they thrived in that quirky Brit humor. 

About half way through this season. I’m rooting for Siberian Girl, Gay Lipsy Guy, and Liam. 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Glad Sophie won. She deserved it. Stephen was a ball of nerves and melted down the last couple weeks. Kate was a messy bitch and I can’t believe she made it to the finals. The whole season she kept sending up messy garbage. She should of been sent home week 5 or some shit. The same goes for Stacey. They were hot messes. I felt like I was taking crazy pills watching those two survive week in/ week out. Liam should have made the finals but his semi-final performance was just bad. Siberian Girl was next door hot. Glad she made it as long as she did. 

• 2 months later...

They just keep adding seasons.  Today they added a holiday special.  My wife and her friends bingewatch the shit out of it, and I don’t mind when it’s on.  

Hell, when I’ve got my kid at the park, I hear people talking about it.  

Would love to know the numbers.   Tonight when she started watching the holiday special, it kept buffering, and we were joking that Austin found out it dropped today.