Dallas Stars 2018-2019 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

I’m pretty luke warm on anybody who might be considered a leader in this org, including Benn. Team doesn’t play to a consistent standard. 
Not to excuse anyone, but 5 coaches in ten years is probably not going to allow much consistency at all. Give Monty 3 years and see if we're still having this conversation

Not to excuse anyone, but 5 coaches in ten years is probably not going to allow much consistency at all. Give Monty 3 years and see if we're still having this conversation
Maybe... I still think we jumped the gun on the hire and O'Keefe should have been there preferred target.

I'd love to be wrong though.

1 hour ago, vtaenz said:
2 hours ago, Firemans4Horn said:
Good with me. Watched benn just go through the motions way too much the last few seasons. What made him a top 10 player was being a hard charger and playing his ass off every shift. 

He's great when he gets pissed off.

ESPN has an article with Stars CEO ripping Benn and Seguin for not living up to their contracts/ expectations. Why is he going public with that shit?  It just seems odd as hell, unless he's a bitch.

Wanna know what's odder?  The article closes with Benn and Seguin both quoted saying they haven't lived up to expectations.  In any other league, this shit would be all melodramatic and catfight-ish.  Count this as reason 4563728 why hockey is better.