Longest shift you've ever worked

Helobious

Four days straight restoring the Texas food stamps database after I fucked up a yearly rate conversion, thats after a day running the conversion. So five days straight. 120 hours. Of course a lot of that time is monitering jobs while they are running. Ah good times.

Longest I've done of real work is a double shift at ratland in the parking lot during osborne lights, 18 hours. You get a second wind when it gets dark and you are running around looking for empty spots to park the guests coming in to see the lights.

• Like 1

You want to count hours awake? I have sleep apnea. It went undiagnosed and untreated for more than a decade. Ever wake up going 70mph in the I35 grassy median north of round rock?

I have. It also makes you stupid and psychotic when you dont get rem sleep for years at a time.

Took the tech 45 min to test for it and dial in the cpap machine and send me home with it. He had a late date. That was 25 years ago.

• Like 1

36 hours as well. IT outage like it sounds like a bunch here have been subject. I didn't even take a break until hour 32, and still didn't have anything to eat.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

Re-figurin' it was only 34. Furk.

Edited by Walser
I said re-figurin'