Remember the jailer who murdered the inmate?

PilotsError

We had a thread on this at TOS, but back in 2012 a corrections officer put an inmate under scalding hot water for two hours until he burned to death.  I didn't know what happened to the CO (other than he was never charged).  Turns out, he became a cop.  Because of course he did.

Not only did he become a cop, but he was up for officer of the year last year.  Also, he keeps fucking on duty.  The fucking I don't care about, but him becoming a cop is just par for the course for these sadistic pieces of shit.  I wonder how many times he's sat around with other cops and related to them how the inmate was screaming?  I bet they howl with laughter.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-gardens-cop-roland-clarke-who-locked-darren-rainey-in-shower-keeps-having-sex-on-duty-10767249

Edited by PilotsError
wrong link
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, 936horn said:

Just read this too and was coming here to post. No words to describe how despicable this shit is.

Exactly my thoughts. Are these the best people they can find? JFC! if you or I locked someone in a scalding hot shower until they were dead, we would be sitting on death row.

On 10/3/2018 at 8:31 AM, PilotsError said:

We had a thread on this at TOS, but back in 2012 a corrections officer put an inmate under scalding hot water for two hours until he burned to death.  I didn't know what happened to the CO (other than he was never charged).  Turns out, he became a cop.  Because of course he did.

Not only did he become a cop, but he was up for officer of the year last year.  Also, he keeps fucking on duty.  The fucking I don't care about, but him becoming a cop is just par for the course for these sadistic pieces of shit.  I wonder how many times he's sat around with other cops and related to them how the inmate was screaming?  I bet they howl with laughter.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-gardens-cop-roland-clarke-who-locked-darren-rainey-in-shower-keeps-having-sex-on-duty-10767249

I can say this without hesitation, and this is not to sound internet tough, if that had been a member of my family tortured liked that and the guy just walked, someone from my end would have tracked down and killed someone on his side.  Consequences come what may.

• Like 1