11/4 NFL thread

spystud13

4 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

Yes, because the clock wasn't running.  Because that's the Chiefs fault.  Unreal.

I guess I am not familiar with this rule. It's intentional grounding on a spike if the clock is not running? Also, why would they be spiking it if the clock was stopped? I guess I need to find a replay and see the full situation. 

I'm not familiar with it either, but apparently it is intentional grounding if you spike the ball when the clock is not running.

Because every QB would be trying to stop the clock when the clock is stopped, right?

That's a rule for 3rd grade girls softball because that's the kind of illogical play that can happen at that level.  Not at the pro level.

The clock wasn't running because the officials hadn't started it.  Those fucking Chiefs were trying to cheat!

TLDR: stupid rule is stupid

I am not a Chiefs fan btw.

Edited by mulletpelini

1 minute ago, mulletpelini said:

I'm not familiar with it either, but apparently it is intentional grounding if you spike the ball when the clock is not running.

Because every QB would be trying to stop the clock when the clock is stopped, right?

That's a rule for 3rd grade girls softball because that's the kind of illogical play that can happen at that level.  Not at the pro level.

The clock wasn't running because the officials hadn't started it.  Those fucking Chiefs were trying to cheat!

TLDR: stupid rule is stupid

Oh ok. Fucking weird. I need to see this and what the situation was. I have never heard of this rule. Maybe because it never comes into play.