11/04 AP Top 25 Poll... Texas is #15

The Tower

On 11/4/2018 at 3:26 PM, Lhorn said:

I like WVU in general but they acted like low class jack offs yesterday. 

I happened to go to a first round basketball tournament about a decade ago in DC that WVU was at. I had no real opinion of WVU until that tournament, but left it with an absolute hatred for them.  They make Okies seem like Manhattan upper class.  

15 minutes ago, jinx said:

I happened to go to a first round basketball tournament about a decade ago in DC that WVU was at. I had no real opinion of WVU until that tournament, but left it with an absolute hatred for them.  They make Okies seem like Manhattan upper class.  

They are the fucking worst, when we leave this conference, I will take great pleasure in watching them have to take a life raft to some G5 conference. They are almost as bad as aggy, they think they are more relevant and better than what they are.

Record in the Big 12 (during a putrid era of Texas football): 50-35 (32-28), 1-4 in bowl games. We traded the sheep humping milkmen aggy's for the cousin fucking mountain men out east. 

Only other school I really like or don't have a problem with is Iowa State.

3 hours ago, Texas25 said:

They are the fucking worst, when we leave this conference, I will take great pleasure in watching them have to take a life raft to some G5 conference. They are almost as bad as aggy, they think they are more relevant and better than what they are.

Record in the Big 12 (during a putrid era of Texas football): 50-35 (32-28), 1-4 in bowl games. We traded the sheep humping milkmen aggy's for the cousin fucking mountain men out east. 

Only other school I really like or don't have a problem with is Iowa State.

I honestly don’t get WVU’s hatred of us and all the “horns down” signs the players throw every time they play us. Bitch, if it weren’t for us, y’all would still be in a shitty G5 conference 

5 hours ago, Stinkpalm said:

I honestly don’t get WVU’s hatred of us and all the “horns down” signs the players throw every time they play us. Bitch, if it weren’t for us, y’all would still be in a shitty G5 conference 

Let me help you out with your conundrum. Wealth, one is perceived as having it, one is known to have not. Which is pretty fucked up when you think about it. Though the university may in fact be well off. I know some Texas grads that have had a pretty hard time in life. So it’s like guilt by association.

43 minutes ago, texaslong said:

Kentucky at 11, Florida 15, MSU 16...lmao. Florida just got killed by Missouri.

I think when "The Committee" calculates their rankings....... any votes for an Sec Team are counted twice.

Knowing that Calculation Factor.... better helps explain the CFP Rankings 

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan

Amusingly I was just thinking, I would much rather Texas were playing Kentucky rather than Tech or ISU. After reading your post I'd gladly swap both Tech and ISU for Florida and Kentucky.
I'd keep KU... Because KU.
I also think we mudhole Kentucky and Gata, but instead we'll either win or lose by a cunthair to sand aggy and the clones. Hell, the way things are going lately KU game might even be a fucking nailbiter.

31 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Amusingly I was just thinking, I would much rather Texas were playing Kentucky rather than Tech or ISU. After reading your post I'd gladly swap both Tech and ISU for Florida and Kentucky.

I'd keep KU... Because KU.

I would much rather play 11, 15 and 16 than play 22, NR and NR  

Edited by Treefidy
  • Like 1

I'm on record and much negged for having said, we could lose to KU... 
So, we agree.
With this team anything is possible, on a good day they could play with just about anybody, and on others lose to teams that have no business beating anyone. Like others have said, there are 3 teams above everyone this year, the rest of the pack is pretty much a toss up.