Miss St. @ Bammer

Tx_2_Sc85

3 minutes ago, Tx_2_Sc85 said:

Drive should’ve never happened. Fumble not reviewed Miss St getting fucked already

Why are coaches scared of calling a timeout there? The value of a first half timeout is rarely going to be as high as the value of getting a fumble right there.

8 minutes ago, Tx_2_Sc85 said:

Is it even fun being a bama fan at this point? It’s just complete domination with the outcome never being in doubt. That shit would get old never being challenged at all. It’d be a good problem to have I guess. 

The answer is no. It’s not fun. My wife is a Bama fan and she has napped through the 1st quarter. She was just concerned about the LSU game for the first half then went about her Saturday. Good problem to have. 

1 minute ago, T-shirt Sip said:

The answer is no. It’s not fun. My wife is a Bama fan and she has napped through the 1st quarter. She was just concerned about the LSU game for the first half then went about her Saturday. Good problem to have. 

Well at least you shouldn’t have to argue with her for the tv in case Bama is playing the same time Texas is.