Famous Idaho Potato(e) Bowl

ButtFumble

32 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

in other words, most bowl games. 

Now consider that this game allowed the winner a crack at advancing into the next round of a playoff? An otherwise shitty game would take on an entirely different meaning. Attendance and TV would be all over it, looking (hoping) for the next Cinderella. Of course we would have to run it by Reece and his boys, you know eye test and all.

5 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

yea they made a big push in the islands in the way back

the Tech coach needs to try and keep some of his ties to the Tongans ect from Utah especially on the lines

It’s always fun watching P12 games and the announcers struggling to pronounce the names.  

1 minute ago, SDG said:

It’s always fun watching P12 games and the announcers struggling to pronounce the names.  

I like the late night early AM Hawaii games with their home announcer that can rattle off the names perfectly and he gets excited for the action of either team....good way to end hours of watching football

Just now, SDG said:

I’m only watching because we’ll be in a college football desert in a few short weeks.  

shit I am going to watch all I can and yea not looking forward to the end of the season

funny after you brought it up the announcers started struggling/butchering with some of the names I think it was because some BYU second string came in for a couple of special plays

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

shit I am going to watch all I can and yea not looking forward to the end of the season

funny after you brought it up the announcers started struggling/butchering with some of the names I think it was because some BYU second string came in for a couple of special plays

I’m off work until the 4th so I can watch everything.  The media departments meet with the announcers during production meeting but teams with multiple players or second + stringers always bring the lutz.