The whatever this bowl is on my tv right now 2018 thread

clapclapclap

Currently Minnesota 20 Ga Tech 3 mid-3rd qtr.  Long replay ref delay where they stayed with the one impossible outcome.  B12 refs.

The left foot was the first one down after the catch, and that's as far as it went down.  Every other step was clearly in bounds for a TD.  So they could have said OOB no catch or in bounds TD.  Instead they went with catch and OOB, which was impossible in this case.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Video:

I was screaming at the tv. Either it was a td (it was), or it was an incomplete pass because his heel came down out of bounds (it didn't). But no, they said it was a catch and out of bounds.  And, the replay official upheld the call.  They literally called the only thing It couldn't be.  It think they're big 12 officials, which would explain everything. 

13 minutes ago, Tribe171 said:

B1G West may become a serious division soon. Already have Chryst at Wisconsin, Fitzgerald at NW, and Ferentz at Iowa. Now with Fleck at Minn, Frost at Nebraska, and Brohm at Purdue the B1G West might produce several good teams every season from here on out.

(Me chuckling).  No.

Just now, Tribe171 said:

If you don't think Frost and Brohm are legit, then crow will be a regular part of your diet in the coming years. Fleck may be a meme, but he's a good coach too. 

Never said they weren't legit.  But they aren't going to win big in that side of that conference, much less at the institutions they are at.  The decks are too stacked.