2019 UFC/MMA thread

spystud13

9 minutes ago, Scraps said:
10 minutes ago, Zavala said:
Wow what a piece of shit Mastival is

Lol go fuck yourself

Haha yeah go showboat and jump into someone's face after they are KOed. That shits gonna catch up with em.

Do you think they got to give him Colby or Tyron before Usman or what?

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Haha yeah go showboat and jump into someone's face after they are KOed. That shits gonna catch up with em.

Do you think they got to give him Colby or Tyron before Usman or what?

I think you have to give him the next title shot. It would be hard to justify anything else.

Just now, Sandman said:

I've disliked Askren for years but Masvidal needs to slow down. He's acting like he's some MMA godfather. Dude, you've lost 13 times. 

He’s a different fighter than he was during those losses. Dude just flatlined Darren Till and Ben Askren like it was nothing. Clearly he’s flying high right now 

12 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

He’s a different fighter than he was during those losses. Dude just flatlined Darren Till and Ben Askren like it was nothing. Clearly he’s flying high right now 

He's 2-2 in his last 4 fights. He's looked good these last 2 but he's not some all-time great.

1 minute ago, JohnnyRage said:

Great stoppage by the ref. Easier to tell how vulnerable she was on that alternate view.

In real time I thought it might have been an early stoppage, but you’re right. That follow up punch after the kick landed flush, and she was done.

Lol paying Disney+ for this shit would've been such a mistake. It's like an old man Anderson Silva fight where he's just collecting $.

Good for Bones being real at the end of the fight and admitting it was a boring shit fight.

12 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:

This sucks with him being so compromised.

I'd really like to see a rematch.  JBJ admitted he was playing it safe and grinding out a decision against a guy with KO power.  It's not popular with fans, but it worked.

I'd like to see them go again with Santos at full strength.  He had a good game plan and it might have set up a KO shot, but then again JBJ is an excellent counter-puncher, so who knows.