Window AC with Heat Source?

UT_OB1

I need 4 window AC units that also have heat, coverage area 250 sqft each (or one 350 and three 150-200 would work).  Best i've found so far is Amazon for about 320 each.  That seems crazy.  They also cover 350 sqft each, way over sized for the 840 sqft apartment.  Renting out a house in Galveston.  

The place has 3 bedrooms.  One air handler won't get all the air to those rooms.  So we'd need 4 zones.  Unless there is some way to move the air i'm not aware of that doesn't involve the tenant putting fans in to push the air from the living room to the bedrooms....

This is not an airbnb vacation rental, and it isn't a high class area.  The bottom tenants are sec 8.  I'm not going to get more putting in central air, and i'm a bit worried about putting in something with a lot of copper tubing (my understanding the minisplits use copper to go to each handler) 

4 minutes ago, Parliament said:

They'll steal your copper? Then don't heat it AC it at all.

Being that it is Galveston, the amount of time they'll actually need heat isn't that much, so it sucks.  But I have to provide heat.  

I suck at the multiquote thing...

Yes, window units have AC, but they don't cost as much if something does happen. 

Edited by UT_OB1