Jump to content
workswithseed

Idiots arrgue about guns and knives in the London Bridge terror attack

Recommended Posts

Just now, gmr548 said:

Well, is Todd Orlando the DC for either?

The football is made of genuine Todd Orlando thin-skin leather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

I have nothing to say on the "debate" on this thread.

I just want to point out that whoever started this thread (seems like it was pulled by a mod from another board?) decided to call other posters idiots in the title and misspelled the word "argue."

Carry on.

I thought he was trying to be a pirate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are the mods such bitches about gun control arguments?  Its not politics.  People on both sides of the issue can be found in both parties.  The conversation had been more differing opinions about the best way to ensure public safely than anything else. It doesn’t have to include politics and it didn’t when those pussies moved the thread. This insistence that any discussions that might hurt the sensitivities other posters must be labeled political and relegated to the dungeon is pure bitchass faggotry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Why are the mods such bitches about gun control arguments?  Its not politics.  People on both sides of the issue can be found in both parties.  The conversation had been more differing opinions about the best way to ensure public safely than anything else. It doesn’t have to include politics and it didn’t when those pussies moved the thread. This insistence that any discussions that might hurt the sensitivities other posters must be labeled political and relegated to the dungeon is pure bitchass faggotry. 

Calm your titties, mom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, the Patriot Act and all the government spying on us all the time junk. Or getting that info from another friendly government in exchange for info about their citizens in order to avoid doing actual spook work on it's own folks. I guess all y'all are cool with that? Some folks don't seem to have a problem pissing all over some rights but get their panties in a wad when it comes to others. If you don't like it, change the constitution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

So, the Patriot Act and all the government spying on us all the time junk. Or getting that info from another friendly government in exchange for info about their citizens in order to avoid doing actual spook work on it's own folks. I guess all y'all are cool with that? Some folks don't seem to have a problem pissing all over some rights but get their panties in a wad when it comes to others. If you don't like it, change the constitution.

 

Wow, that’s a wonderful rally around the flag bullshit post. I can promise you that no government gives two squirts of piss about you.Can we possibly focus on the people killed by your penis extensions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, VRHorn said:

 

Wow, that’s a wonderful rally around the flag bullshit post. I can promise you that no government gives two squirts of piss about you.Can we possibly focus on the people killed by your penis extensions?

I'm glad you trust Trump, you fucking Trumpkin! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, gmr548 said:

I have nothing to say on the "debate" on this thread.

I just want to point out that whoever started this thread (seems like it was pulled by a mod from another board?) decided to call other posters idiots in the title and misspelled the word "argue."

Carry on.

Yes, it started in the Daily Texan forum and was moved here.

I need a shower after seeing my posts included in this slimy CR forum with the rest of the insane assholes. Eeewwwwwe!

Over & out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Repeal the Second Amendment.

And the surly commie opines....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I own a fire extinguisher so this hits close to home.

 

I kinda wish I had a narwhal tusk, too, though. The arms race is real man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Commie gun owner.

Repeal the Second Amendment.

Roe V Wade will be reversed before that happens.

 

In other words, never gonna happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Commie gun owner.

Repeal the Second Amendment.

While I disagree with you, I at least respect that you acknowledge that it is a constitutional issue and not merely something that should be left to the whims of legislatures or executive orders when the legislatures are too lazy to do their jobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mpu


Football ... Basketball ... Baseball ... Other Sports ... Recruiting ... Gambling ... Movies & TV ... Music ... Hobbies ... Lulz ... Food & Travel ... Daily Texan ... Help ... For Sale ... Politics ... Board Discussion
×
×
  • Create New...