Poll: Who will end up as OC?

alphahorn

Who will be the OC, and how I feel about it  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think gets the OC job and how do you feel about that?

• Kevin Johns, Memphis OC: I'm excited, that should be a good fit
    • Kevin Johns, Memphis: blah hire, I reserve the right to later say I knew he'd suck
    • Kevin Johns, Memphis: he sucks, Fire Kevin Johns
    • Rhett Lashlee, SMU OC: I'm excited, that should be a good fit
    • Rhett Lashlee, SMU OC: blah hire, I reserve the right to later say I knew he'd suck
    • Rhett Lashlee, SMU OC: he sucks, Fire Lashlee
    • Some NFL LSU copy cat: blah hire, I reserve the right to later say I knew he'd suck
    • Some NFL LSU copy cat: Fire the asshole
    • Some other college OC

25 minutes ago, Extra Anejo said:

I'm OK with Kendal Briles if the offense works, I don't blame him for sins of the father.  

What about that time he asked a black recruit (Shawn Robinson) in front of his father if he liked white girls? What about when he added that “Baylor has plenty and they love football players?” Sins of the father notwithstanding, fuck baby Briles and anyone associated. 

32 minutes ago, Extra Anejo said:

I'm OK with Kendal Briles if the offense works, I don't blame him for sins of the father.  

Don’t need to.  Blame him for just his own sins, and he should still never get anywhere near this program.

Also, go fuck yourself for saying you’re ok with Briles coming here. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Istian said:

What about that time he asked a black recruit (Shawn Robinson) in front of his father if he liked white girls? What about when he added that “Baylor has plenty and they love football players?” Sins of the father notwithstanding, fuck baby Briles and anyone associated. 

How do you feel about that comment if its just "Do you like girls?  Baylor has plenty and they love football players."  Like no other coach has used hot chicks on campus as a recruiting tool.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Chad said:

Allegedly Herman is very interested in Kendal Briles. Hard telling what is true or bullshit, but this site would go nuclear if Kendal Briles was named OC.

Where did you hear this from? Link?

51 minutes ago, Extra Anejo said:

Co-sign. IDGAF what Baby Briles did at Baylor.

24 minutes ago, Istian said:

22 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Briles Jr. was the OC of those rapin' Baylor teams and absolutely knew what those players were doing and is responsible for the 'do you like white girls' recruiting pitch.

Man I've been told in the past that Mack Brown has also said this to potential UT recruits back in the day. So we don't really wanna go down the rabbithole of that inappropriate recruiting pitch. I doubt it was an exclusive recruiting pitch to Baylor & UT.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Don Johnson said:

How do you feel about that comment if its just "Do you like girls?  Baylor has plenty and they love football players."  Like no other coach has used hot chicks on campus as a recruiting tool.  

1 minute ago, TheMailBox357 said:

Where did you hear this from? Link?

Co-sign. IDGAF what Baby Briles did at Baylor.

Man I've been told in the past that Mack Brown has also said this to potential UT recruits back in the day. So we don't really wanna go down the rabbithole of that inappropriate recruiting pitch. I doubt it was an exclusive recruiting pitch to Baylor & UT.

Are y’all purposefully being this dense or is there some sort troll job going on here? 

He made these comments after multiple rapes has already been reported and a culture of sexual abuse was already occurring. That’s night and day different from a coach just saying there’s a lot of pretty girls on campus. 

• Like 3

Just wasted my time listening to the Everyone Gets a Trophy Podcast with Scipio and Dunn. Everyone by now should know what a moron Dunn is, but I thought Scipio would do some modicum of work to prepare for a podcast. The only possible OC hire they really talked about was recently fired Chip Long from notre dame.  later in the podcast scipio brought up Lashlee as someone who might be interesting.  to think that Long would be considered after the Mehringer debacle, that is hiring another guy known to be a complete dick to the players, is fucking retarded. now we haven't seen any limits to mensa's stupidity, but I think hiring Long would be too dumb even for him.

18 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

He did not sleep with an intern. He may or may not be eligible for rehire here, but let’s not make shit up. He got a blow job from a student trainer, and she was not his subordinate (as in didn’t report to him in any way). It was terrible judgment, particularly for a married man, but let’s stick to facts. 

Try harder dude. 1 your BJ point hasn’t been reported. 2 you forgot to mention his wife was 9 months pregnant at the time. I’m sticking to the facts.  We all love MA but he’s not couching here again.  

On 12/19/2019 at 1:52 PM, Snacks said:

Traylon Shead
Malcolm Brown
Jonathan Gray
Duke Catalon
Chris Warren III
Kyle Porter
Toneil Carter
Keontay Ingram
Derrian Brown

These are all of our top RB recruits since 2010.

Of all those guys, the best RB was Foreman, who got offered the year of Catalon and was a throw-in to get his brother (allegedly).

Not even going to go nuts yet.

That's a painful ass list to read. At least Gray had an excuse - poor kid was never the same after his Achilles injury. Outside of him and Foreman, the rest of the guys before Ingram and Brown were just either not that good or totally wasted behind some of the worst offensive lines I've had the displeasure of watching.

Although I still feel like Chris Warren could have been a pro-bowler and maybe even more with the right coaching. As a defensive end.

11 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Don’t need to.  Blame him for just his own sins, and he should still never get anywhere near this program.

Also, go fuck yourself for saying you’re ok with Briles coming here. 

I've Mensa hires that shit bag, I'm done with this program until there's a new HC. Period. I already stopped my meager donations and quit buying new gear over Horny. Briles would be the absolute last straw. I'll go back to following the NHL and college hockey full time or take up some other hobby.

Preferably one that doesn't ruin nearly all of my Saturdays from late August to the end of November.