Slot Tournament Help

dlatin

I'm playing in a slot tournament tomorrow in Shreveport.  Has anyone ever played in one of these?  I never play slots at all so i'm not sure how this is supposed to work.  Do I have to pick a machine to play or do they assign me a machine?  I hope they assign me one because I wouldn't know which to pick.  Any help would be great.

1 hour ago, iamthepush said:

My dad has and from what I remember there will be a section of machines roped off and you choose one of those. Then smash the button as fast as you can until the time is up. Good luck

Yep - it comes down to how fast you can hit the button. 

2 hours ago, iamthepush said:

My dad has and from what I remember there will be a section of machines roped off and you choose one of those. Then smash the button as fast as you can until the time is up. Good luck

I've seen a couple of these and they don't look like fun to me.  Sure, you can win money, but who wants to get carpal tunnel mashing a button as fast as possible for an hour or however long they last?

5 hours ago, dlatin said:

I'm playing in a slot tournament tomorrow in Shreveport.  Has anyone ever played in one of these?  I never play slots at all so i'm not sure how this is supposed to work.  Do I have to pick a machine to play or do they assign me a machine?  I hope they assign me one because I wouldn't know which to pick.  Any help would be great.

Hey Ex-Mother In Law, how on earth did you end up on surly?

Clearly none

6 hours ago, dlatin said:

You pick the machine that's a winner, obvs.

I've seen a couple of these and they don't look like fun to me.  Sure, you can win money, but who wants to get carpal tunnel mashing a button as fast as possible for an hour or however long they last?

That’s I really good point - I may end up bailing if it sucks. I hate slots anyway but figured it was free so why not.

If you're not plastered before you begin, you're doing it wrong.  I mean shit-faced, fall-down blitzed.
Otherwise, I don't know how/why someone would ever play slots for longer than 30 seconds.

I did play craps for 8 hours last night until 5am at the same table.

If you're not plastered before you begin, you're doing it wrong.  I mean shit-faced, fall-down blitzed.
Otherwise, I don't know how/why someone would ever play slots for longer than 30 seconds.

I did play craps for 8 hours last night until 5am at the same table.