Les Miles the next Head Coach at Kansas

Vic Mackey

22 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

I  am starting to think that article about them being better off as an option team has some serious merit. They are now firmly behind KState as far as recruiting talent in state and regional kids would rather go to ISU or Iowa or even Neb than KU. So they need a gimmick and trying to go all pass happy leach wont work in the B12...

Maybe option football would work in Lawrence... it’s not like they can get any worse 

They're too much pussies to be an option team.  They're better off playing flag football....

5 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

worked before

Damn D O G!  You member when there was a time every player on the field, every fan in the stadium, and the millions watching at home knew what Nebraska was about to run?  We all knew!   Few teams could do spit about it either.  You member?  I member.  What the hell happened?    

Edited by RollLeft

3 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

Damn D O G!  You member when there was a time every player on the field, every fan in the stadium, and the millions watching at home knew what Nebraska was about to run?  We all knew!   Few teams could do spit about it either.  You member?  I member.  What the hell happened?    

why so serious nbc GIF by The New Celebrity Apprentice

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

Big XII academic standards, walk-on limits, national tv contracts for almost all schools, Mack Brown, Texas high schools switch from option attacks to passing offenses, better-informed recruits, defensive rules changes, air-raid offenses, improved defensive schemes, freak athletes emerging on DL's counteracting cornfed OL's, Vince Young, stagnant culture, over-inflated self worth, fixation on the past, inability to adjust, chasing greener pastures, fleeing from BigXII competition, conceding Texas recruiting base, trashing tradition, miscalculating B1G pecking order (OSU, Mich, Penn St., Wisky, Mich St, then Iowa/Neb/Minn/Purdue/Illinois in some order), & probably a few others I'm forgetting.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Don't let my laughter fool you.  There is part of me (though deeply buried and a very very very small part) that still respects your fading place in history and slightly feels bad for ya'lls plight.  Enough for me to hope your boys return to winning sooner rather than later.  At least an occasional upset of tOSU or Penn St.  If for no other reason that Texas would benefit from it.  Why can't ya'll dominate everyone else?  That part is difficult to understand.  You can't tell me that Des Moines, Urbana or wherever the other schools are located and should be dominating have that much of an edge over your coaching, facilities, money, and or state.      

Edited by RollLeft

25 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

Oh, I forgot one. Username shoulda reminded me... RollLeft happened. 

After that, Texas always just knew they could beat Nebraska. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hornlover said:

Big XII academic standards, walk-on limits, national tv contracts for almost all schools, Mack Brown, Texas high schools switch from option attacks to passing offenses, better-informed recruits, defensive rules changes, air-raid offenses, improved defensive schemes, freak athletes emerging on DL's counteracting cornfed OL's, Vince Young, stagnant culture, over-inflated self worth, fixation on the past, inability to adjust, chasing greener pastures, fleeing from BigXII competition, conceding Texas recruiting base, trashing tradition, miscalculating B1G pecking order (OSU, Mich, Penn St., Wisky, Mich St, then Iowa/Neb/Minn/Purdue/Illinois in some order), & probably a few others I'm forgetting.

Yeah, but other than that...

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2021 at 5:53 PM, 1leggedduck said:

I may have my wires crossed, but I could swear I read somewhere that Les Miles had a very high IQ. Like MENSA high. Seems about right.

One of my close friends coached for him for several years, including the national championship. He thinks Miles is a stupid motherfucker. 

15 hours ago, Hornlover said:

spacer.png