Alabama Football - Now Featuring Kalen DeBoer

LTtxfan

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I think Alabama is going to have some surprising and serious LOS issues in 2024. I'll wait until the portal is closed to really think about it, but as of right now, and from what I saw in their spring game, there's a good shot that they won't look like the same fronts from Bama since 2008.

Watching their spring game highlights, their defensive line and secondary look like shit compared to the last few years. Offensively they look pretty solid, at least against that defense.  

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I think Alabama is going to have some surprising and serious LOS issues in 2024. I'll wait until the portal is closed to really think about it, but as of right now, and from what I saw in their spring game, there's a good shot that they won't look like the same fronts from Bama since 2008.

5 hours ago, Vertigo said:

Watching their spring game highlights, their defensive line and secondary look like shit compared to the last few years. Offensively they look pretty solid, at least against that defense.  

itsover.gif

Edited by Brothahorn

Looks like while at UW DeBoer knew about rape allegations against Tybo Rogers (He was allowed to play in both the semi final and national championship game)

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/law-justice/police-suggest-uw-athletics-staff-knew-about-discussed-tybo-rogers-rape-allegation/

Be interesting as this case continues to see if DeBoer has to testify what he knew/when etc

3 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

Looks like while at UW DeBoer knew about rape allegations against Tybo Rogers (He was allowed to play in both the semi final and national championship game)

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/law-justice/police-suggest-uw-athletics-staff-knew-about-discussed-tybo-rogers-rape-allegation/

Be interesting as this case continues to see if DeBoer has to testify what he knew/when etc

Well, I guess if Bama feels jicky about his first year, they have leverage for cause lingering around. 

7 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

Article reads like DeBoer is the perfect fit for Bama. Roll Tide!