2019 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Fawesome

Not that I have to explain myself to people who aren’t even sniffing the playoffs but I value Altuve highly and there aren’t a wealth of good 2b options whereas OF you can replace easily. 

I guess only time will tell how much the “rookie got taken advantage of” 🙄🙄

2 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

He’s also gonna be big mad when he finds out Yelich was in it. And it was a 2 for 2. 

not mad, more like bemused. i've sent you 20 better offers for yelich this season, but if you guys all wanna see hg win again i can't stop you. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

not mad, more like bemused. i've sent you 20 better offers for yelich this season, but if you guys all wanna see hg win again i can't stop you. 

Again, sniff the playoffs. And I will never entertain a 4 for 1. You sent me waivers for Yelich. 

Again, sniff the playoffs. And I will never entertain a 4 for 1. You sent me waivers for Yelich. 

again, i sent you literally a dozen+ offers that were better than this one, and i don't think any of them were 4-for-1. 4 for 2 and 3 for 1 sure, and offering you much better production and value than what you got.

also lol at you telling me (2x champ, reigning champ) to sniff the playoffs. better hope you don't see me in these playoffs. your team is looking weaker by the moment. 

To be clear this is highly inaccurate 

no it isn't. i tried to look up all the offers i've sent you, which used to be a feature, but i couldn't find any of my old offers so i guess they scrapped that this year. but i know for a fact that i offered you several packages which included charlie blackmon and/or ketel marte, which alone is a better return than what you're getting, never mind that i'm 100% sure on top of either of those guys i included the likes of josh hader, jake odorizzi, pat corbin, and so on. i'd have to imagine that almost every offer you got for yelich (from anyone) was better than this deal.

i remembered that i could go log into my old email that i used to register for ESPN, and after a quick glance at just a few emails from April i've already found two it three better offers for Yelich, plus one or two other offers that I'm glad were rejected.

641a4c68e5e7d330a94b333bdeb38b50.jpg

Blackmon and Hader >>>>> Altuve (i dropped Kingery like three days ago so i'm not even including him in your return). also i was only asking for yelich, not yelich and carpenter, so this offer >>>>> your current deal.

54712342b2328cdb11f30b27d8465ba4.jpg

Blackmon + Hader + Eflin >>>>> Altuve

also, thank god NL did not accept this offer. his team would be stuuuuupod stacked:

e0f7ad61c39053273038a8a01a264342.jpg

so yeah, like i said before- my loose/aggressive play style can be hit or miss, but don't go trashing my offers when in reality i'm hooking people up left and right out here with great offers. hell, i traded away Blackmon + Kepler + two closers for two guys who've been injured since i got them. plus i got hammered one night last week and traded away half of my team for Marcel Ozuna. don't be trashing my offers just because you settled for a clearly inferior one and have buyer's remorse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Goo Punch