Oklahoma State @ Oregon State: 9:30CT, FS1

texifornia

1 minute ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

Let's hope the Pokes D is worse than expected because their Offense is  looking pretty good.   Beavs are a P5 team, but really it's the freeking Pac12, so who can tell.

That offense looked much better then atm did vs Texas State, that’s for sure.

2013 was the only year we had an exceptional defense...I’m kinda resigned that will never change.  Looked like a total sieve on that opening drive, having lost most of the DL really hurts the rest of the unit.  

Sanders looked incredibly sharp for a FR, I liked how the new OC Gleeson mixed up the plays, and Chuba just has another level of speed that’s incredible to behold.  I thought driving down the field to score on the opening drive down 0-7 in a game you probably mentally expected to dominate was a good sign for a new QB, new OC and the OL.  Wallace will be gone after this year.

The fact that the line was only 13.5 told me Vegas expected Oregon State to be improved over last year and/or opening on the road at night on PST time.  They certainly looked proficient on offense at times.  

Oh well win and get back to work.