Mary Hardin-Baylor gets whacked by the NCAA

Machinator

1 hour ago, JMFP said:
1 hour ago, Go Pokes said:

I got you beat. I have a friend whose son was on that team

Did he get a turn in the Subaru?

I doubt it.  Dad's got money, so he probably wouldn't have even accepted a ride in that piece of shit.  Plus, I had to leave room for someone to top me.  We got two spots open.  Kid who borrowed the car and, the top prize, kid who borrowed the car and had it break down on him within an hour.  

Seriously, this shit has to be addressed. The university presidents and ADs at some point have to realize that this kind of shit will ultimately undermine college football. The body that they are supposed to take seriously has no credibility, no integrity, and no balls. The NCAA pisses itself like a puppy when confronted with real transgressions by powerful programs. That those programs do not insist on the NCAA enforcing its own rules just goes to show that no one is really interested in playing the game within the rules. Who has to be pissed to get this fixed?

1 hour ago, 1leggedduck said:

Seriously, this shit has to be addressed. The university presidents and ADs at some point have to realize that this kind of shit will ultimately undermine college football. The body that they are supposed to take seriously has no credibility, no integrity, and no balls. The NCAA pisses itself like a puppy when confronted with real transgressions by powerful programs. That those programs do not insist on the NCAA enforcing its own rules just goes to show that no one is really interested in playing the game within the rules. Who has to be pissed to get this fixed?

Someone important has to lose a lot of money for change to happen.