Dog abuse- This c*nt should be shot

Sbbruin

Rage.

Instagram Model Beats Her Sweet Puppy In Distressing Attack In A Lift

She was in Miami and it transpired that Keevonna C’Ante Wilson, a 24 year old popular Instagram model was arrested and then charged with beating her little defenceless dog.

Her Shih-Tzu puppy, called Chastity, was going to go for a walk, that’s when the two of them got into the lift in their block, she doesn’t realize that inside the lifts there is a security camera.

As the door of the lifts closes the events that unfold are shocking, Miss Wilson shamelessly unleashes herself upon the poor little dog.

After trapping Chastity in the corner of the lift she kicks him over and over until the lift door opens again and she walks out, with a confused and scared Chastity trying to keep up.

http://weloveanimals.info/instagram-model-beats-her-sweet-puppy-in-distressing-attack-in-a-lift-n-4918.html

I want "instagram models" and other, similar social media critters to go away.  Will this happen?

Also, that isn't "beating," nor is it "kicking."  That is fucking stomping that poor doggo.  I hope her shitty little "career" is ruint.

Edited by TwiceHorn

30 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

Well, just make her attend Baylor then...

As an "instagram model," I'm relatively certain she already pulls trains voluntarily.  They're kind of the epitome of "model/actress/whore" emphasis on the whore part.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Haha 1