Trump really is driving people crazy

F250

6 minutes ago, Jim Tom Pinch said:

Liar. If Hillary won, you’d be sucking her dick on here like it was your last meal.

Most of the people here who voted for Hillary don't like her at all, myself included.

But she would be a much better president than the current occupant of the White House.

15 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Most of the people here who voted for Hillary don't like her at all, myself included.

But she would be a much better president than the current occupant of the White House.

If the DNC hadn't "chosen for the people" Hillary would be the voice of the Democratic party & allowed Bernie an honest campaign, we would feel the burn in the White House now...

40 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

If the DNC hadn't "chosen for the people" Hillary would be the voice of the Democratic party & allowed Bernie an honest campaign, we would feel the burn in the White House now...

The DNC and the RNC are private organizations and can run the complete capture of our democracy as they see fit. 

14 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The DNC and the RNC are private organizations and can run the complete capture of our democracy as they see fit. 

Both sides?

DNC gave you Carter, Clinton, and Obama.

RNC gave you Nixon, Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, and Trump.

If you subtract Nixon, I think the combined IQ of the DNC offerings is higher than the four RNC offerings.

P.S. The smartest person the Republicans elected in the last 50 years resigned in disgrace.

Edited by Grandioso

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Ahh... I actually meant the Democratic National Committee,and you are right as that's pretty much how the political parties are ran...

Could Bernie Sanders have won a primary that wasn't 'rigged'? Um.
Zach Wolf
Analysis by Z. Byron Wolf, CNN

Updated 11:50 AM ET, Sat November 4, 2017

(CNN)President Donald Trump isn't the only one obsessed with the 2016 election. He's spent months drawing attention back to Hillary Clinton (and, in case anyone forgets, to his defeat of her last November).

But Democrats, at the nadir of their power in Washington, will forever be wondering what might have been if Clinton had won. Or if someone else had faced Trump.
That lingering wound was ripped open again when Donna Brazile alleged in Politico (as she tries to sell a new book) that Clinton had executed a "secret takeover" of the Democratic National Committee while the 2016 primary race was in its infancy.
Brazile's allegation is reminiscent of a talking point in Bernie Sanders circles in 2015 and 2016, and it left his supporters frustrated and angry anew. But does it suggest the result could have been any different?

Just now, Grandioso said:

Both sides?

Hey man, I'm just repeating the facts of the nature of the political parties that run our system of "democracy". We are told that they are private organizations and can run their primary process in whatever way they see fit, esp when that involves keeping a finger on the scale.  And we got to eat the shit sandwich cause...well, I'm not completely sure why...other than something about challenging status quo of the entrenched two party system resulting in chaos, death and destruction.  

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Hey man, I'm just repeating the facts of the nature of the political parties that run our system of "democracy". We are told that they are private organizations and can run their primary process in whatever way they see fit, esp when that involves keeping a finger on the scale.  And we got to eat the shit sandwich cause...well, I'm not completely sure why...other than something about challenging status quo of the entrenched two party system resulting in chaos, death and destruction.  

Our system blows, I'll heartily agree with you there. If we had a proportional representation system we'd be so much better off. Our country is too fucking big for winner take all.

Edited by Grandioso

• 2 weeks later...

I think she was crazy before. But Trump has caused her to go insane.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30083/maxine-waters-tells-kanye-shut-he-talks-out-ben-shapiro

On Monday, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) tore into Kanye West for West’s heresy in questioning the hegemony of the Democratic Party among black Americans.

Asked by a Politico writer about West, Waters stated, “Kanye West is a very creative young man. … But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts. We don’t think that he actually means to do harm, but we’re not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African-American community – and for young people in general.”

She continued: “I understand that he is getting pushback from a lot of young people on the internet … but we’re hopeful that his creativity will continue to be demonstrated in his work. And I think maybe he should think twice about politics – and maybe not have so much to say.”

Asked by a Politico writer about West, Waters stated, "Kanye West is a very creative young man. … But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts. We don't think that he actually means to do harm, but we're not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African-American community – and for young people in general."

She continued: "I understand that he is getting pushback from a lot of young people on the internet … but we're hopeful that his creativity will continue to be demonstrated in his work. And I think maybe he should think twice about politics – and maybe not have so much to say."

The Democratic Party motto of 2018--Conformity whether you like it or not.

Scratch that I've got a better one.

The Democratic Party--Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1984.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

Yes.  I think that "purity tests" are idiocy.  Parties should be broad enough to encompass a diversity of opinions.

So...how do you like the Trump purity test the GOP keeps trotting out?  Equally disturbed by that?  Because you're citing a POS nutbar who has always been a POS nutbar (Maxine).  I'm talking about an entire party apparatus, including the GOP majority in the House and Senate.  You good with those purity tests of "get with Trump or get gone?"

10 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I think she was crazy before. But Trump has caused her to go insane.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30083/maxine-waters-tells-kanye-shut-he-talks-out-ben-shapiro

On Monday, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) tore into Kanye West for West’s heresy in questioning the hegemony of the Democratic Party among black Americans.

Asked by a Politico writer about West, Waters stated, “Kanye West is a very creative young man. … But we also think that sometimes West talks out of turn and perhaps he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts. We don’t think that he actually means to do harm, but we’re not sure he really understands the impact of what he’s saying, at the time that he’s saying it and how that weighs on, particularly the African-American community – and for young people in general.”

She continued: “I understand that he is getting pushback from a lot of young people on the internet … but we’re hopeful that his creativity will continue to be demonstrated in his work. And I think maybe he should think twice about politics – and maybe not have so much to say.”

Maxine gonna sic the Lib Trash stormtroopers on Kanye.

Guest Lobo

I have to finally admit that Trump is disrupting and causing obstreperousness to the political status quo.  

Where his supporters are mistaken, however, is they think the left's (and some of the right) frustration stems from the intellectual prowess of his comments and proposals.  

His opponents are frustrated at his reprobative ineptitude, not his cerebral chops.