2020 US Open tennis

shadow_operative2.0

13 minutes ago, ajax said:

Brady has been playing really well lately.

Both physically AND mentally. She’s been dominant. (Watched most of the Lexington tournament and some of the “Cincinnati in NY” tourney.)

Would be psyched to see Brady win it all, because today Putintseva got her ass handed to her, and when Putintseva is involved, that’s a meaty task. 

93B6E32A-948A-4381-981B-D21B892D4920.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Both physically AND mentally. She’s been dominant. (Watched most of the Lexington tournament and some of the “Cincinnati in NY” tourney.)

Would be psyched to see Brady win it all, because today Putintseva got her ass handed to her, and when Putintseva is involved, that’s a meaty task. 

The way Brady hits her forehand it's more like the guys than any other woman on the tour. I hope takes it too.

93B6E32A-948A-4381-981B-D21B892D4920.jpeg.89dad8e5228394c317aab435d11afca4.jpeg

That may be the best ass I’ve sever seen

35 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Serena's serve has risen to Men's Tennis levels.

I can't stand her, but her serve can be ferocious.

That’s literally the ONE benefit of being a heavier tennis player. You can create more power and speed on your serve. Now more than ever Serena is reliant on her serve to get her through matches 

1 hour ago, satyanash said:

Regardless of rest, I have a very hard time seeing Azarenka beating Serena.

With Serena it is now:

How well can you return a rocket serve?

WONDERING...

What is the record for fewest games played in a (2nd) Wednesday Night doubleheader session?

Between Azarenka & Thiem, this night has whizzed by. 

Woman should be paid the same as the men at all events except for Best 3 out of 5 tournaments. The money predominantly comes from advertising and if men’s matches average 3.75 sets and women’s matches average ~2.50 (my guess at the moment), so men are working much more for the same money. 

I wish that this was the final. 

That "OUT" call to break Jen totally broke Jen.

I have always wanted machines to call things in Tennis & Baseball.

People work too hard for an entire lifetime to lose because of a. fat older human* making a fucking mistake, especially when they don't even need to be there.

*I'm beginning to resemble this description.