The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Trump is "Individual 1" in the Cohen case. He is currently an unindicted co-conspirator. If he wasn't President, he'd be in prison right now. 

The state of New York is also going to go in dry on him for tax evasion and using the Trump Foundation as his personal piggy bank. They will charge him the second he is out of office and a federal pardon will not save him. 

Both the feds and the state of NY have recordings and documents seized from Cohen. 

Trump has repeatedly "joked" about staying in office for 10-14 years and even "joked" about staying President for life, like Xi in China. His supporters have also "joked" about it. 

Those things are all facts and have been discussed thoroughly on this thread. You are fully aware of them. Equating that with the bullshit Mensch stuff on Hatch and the DNS logs is massively intellectually dishonest, even for you. 

Just now, suddenly shaggy said:

People have done it dozens of times, you just deflect. I'm not wasting anymore of my Saturday on you. Feel free to gloat and think you've proved something. The rest of the readers of this thread already know who you are. 

Maybe somebody else can pick up your slack.  

The only thing worse than liars are intellectually lazy individuals who throw out nonsense accusations and then act like it is beneath them to provide evidence when asked to account. Very Trumpish. Sure you got big things to do this afternoon buddy.   

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Hey, you're the one who told me that the Shag had an impeccable track record in calling out wingnut nonsense.  Just trying to hold it down man.

The shag cloak room, which was ruled by swam and clear lake horn and the like, didn’t have an impeccable track record about calling anyone out about anything. So if you disagree with someone saying otherwise, then I guess I’m gonna have to agree with you. 

On 6/28/2019 at 6:10 PM, Gatorubet said:

Here is the thing:  the DOJ policy is not a law.  It is just a departmental choice.   It would have been legal for Mueller to charge him and disregard the policy.  No law says that he could not have done it.     But Mueller, unlike the putrid Orange Traitor, respects institutions.  That is why he tossed it to Congress.  I'd love to see the House pass a law saying to disregard the DOJ interpretation and charge as you see indictable crime.    Then let the Turtle and Senate GOP eat that shit sandwich in the 2020 election.  

And assuming the statute of limitations has not run, any POTUS can be charged the day he or she leaves office. So not so much above the law, as law delayed.

It's also why the Democrats and do-gooders lose--they go by the rules--both written or implied.  The Democrats don't push back forcefully because they are worried about consensus. No, they can't push for impeachment and be non-committal.  If they believe Trump and the Republicans are threats, then they should absolutely show spine and sack up.  People will take more notice of those fighting for something they believe in, namely citizen's rights.  It's what charismatic leadership involves.  They wouldn't be wrong for pushing either. Put the onus on the Republicans to defend against evidence.  Or play politics and continue dragging and threatening with the Mueller card, which weakens every time it's played. The evidence is out there--use the power given to the House and forcefully go after people not responding to subpoenas.     

Instead they have an absolute dumbf'k with no plans and a proven liar and criminal running the show unimpeded.  I don't understand waiting while allowing the Republicans to shape the overall public narrative.  They have several on Trump's team in jail or going to jail and they sit on their hands waiting for Trump to dictate his next series of moves or wait out the clock which too, is not in their interest.  Aside from all this, it's not in any of our interests.

Republicans pushed and still peddle a Hillary narrative that not only insured she wouldn't get elected, but also rigged the election and continue to invite outside interference, brought her in front of multiple committee hearings with the last one lasting for 11 hours, multiple FBI investigations leading up the election and all with no evidence of anything. Hell, they pushed a war in Iraq without proof.  But upon getting their president in, they have stacked the courts while insuring that they can continue to gerrymander and create their own rules unabated.  This is f'g dangerous when you think what all they've managed without all of the help they're creating.  And there's nothing that says that SCOTUS conservative judges could not float a new law stating that ex presidents can't be prosecuted when they've already ruled that anything is possible.  Democrats have allowed the whole thing to be dictated to them with Democracy at stake.  Start with subpoena interference and go hard as a unified front.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, suddenly shaggy said:

Unfortunately, the shag has done a poor job of calling out habitual liars like you until relatively recently. 

No--some of us have used the ignore feature for Sheet or whatever his former name was.  It's the same pattern of responses.  Also, it's a continuous Trump apologist so you know in advance what will be posted.  Plus, it's insincere when one poster is just looking to defend with a both sides argument at best or attack Democrats for perceived threats despite the daily rantings and outright lies of a lunatic in office.  Leave the Sacks, Chrispys, Anawhatever and Hammers in the invisible trash bin.  

Yes, please put me on ignore so that misappropriation of quotes from the Mueller report to run down democrats, and totally normal brain discussion of emperor Trump and SCOTUS floating new laws making ex-presidents immune from criminal prosecution can continue uninterrupted.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Yes, please put me on ignore so that misappropriation of quotes from the Mueller report to run down democrats, and totally normal brain discussion of *God emperor Trump and SCOTUS floating new laws making ex-presidents immune from criminal prosecution can continue uninterrupted.

Fify

On 6/29/2019 at 2:22 PM, Anastasis said:

Maybe somebody else can pick up your slack.  

The only thing worse than liars are intellectually lazy individuals who throw out nonsense accusations and then act like it is beneath them to provide evidence when asked to account. Very Trumpish. Sure you got big things to do this afternoon buddy.   

I'm not going to waste my time, or anyone else's digging through and rehashing your posting history, because everyone on this board recognizes you for the disingenuous piece of shit you are. It's been several years and we can recognize a pattern.

I'm not going to post every time you've lied about the FBI abusing the FISA application process, every time you've lied and claimed the dossier was what started the Trump investigation, every time you've lied and claimed that Mifsud was a western asset that entrapped Papadopolous, or any of the other myriad of Fox and Brietbart talking points you smear this board with on a regular basis.

I try to be truthful in all of my posts and I'm perfectly happy leaving the board to decide who is the liar and who isn't. 

2 hours ago, suddenly shaggy said:

I'm not going to waste my time, or anyone else's digging through and rehashing your posting history, because everyone on this board recognizes you for the disingenuous piece of shit you are. It's been several years and we can recognize a pattern.

I'm not going to post every time you've lied about the FBI abusing the FISA application process, every time you've lied and claimed the dossier was what started the Trump investigation, every time you've lied and claimed that Mifsud was a western asset that entrapped Papadopolous, or any of the other myriad of Fox and Brietbart talking points you smear this board with on a regular basis.

I try to be truthful in all of my posts and I'm perfectly happy leaving the board to decide who is the liar and who isn't. 

This is rich. Yes, it has been several years. For over two years this thread and its predecessors have been filled to the rim with straight up fantasy horseshit.  Flynn is wearing a wire. US Attorney in charge of passport prosecutions dead on beach in Florida, NO FOUL PLAY AT ALL! Sealed indictments to support impeachment have been filed. Trump on tape with the Russians, first mormon president by Easter.  Sessions is manning the wall. English Knight who served on Dean's Advisory Board At Harvard Business School is the lynch pin. Also, dipshit Carter Page. Two pins per axle.  It would be the longcat of the decade if I were to even attempt a comprehensive summary of the nonsense that has been peddled here. And yet I don't recall one word from you calling any of that shit out. Not a single peep. Probably cause you were on the front lines shoveling it. 

But potential surveillance state abuses, something that use to be a bipartisan topic of broad agreement among the shagsters with more than two brain cells left, well fucking habitual liars are the only people who care about that sort of stuff anymore.  Yes, I have been a consistent critic of political opposition research being inserted into the surveillance process.  And yes, the dossier you love and cherish is probably Russian disinformation packaged up as work product of a western intelligence operative. Not sure that I have articulated a strong position on Mifsud's intelligence alignment, a text search doesn't register many hits to refresh my memory, much less repeated statements as you suggest.  I do think it curious that he hasn't been rung with with charges for lying to the FBI.  Maybe his is one of the 14 in the appendix. I don't watch cable news with rare exception.  I get most of my exposure to current events from surly DT and CR and NPR.  If I do want to steep my brain in the septic tank of cable news, it is usually CNN. I do like to laugh at Don Lemon. The most likely event leading me to read a Breitbart article would be following a link from here. As far as you punting, once again, when asked to prove up one of your silly accusations, I don't blame you.    

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

This is rich. Yes, it has been several years. For over two years this thread and its predecessors have been filled to the rim with straight up fantasy horseshit.  Flynn is wearing a wire. US Attorney in charge of passport prosecutions dead on beach in Florida, NO FOUL PLAY AT ALL! Sealed indictments to support impeachment have been filed. Trump on tape with the Russians, first mormon president by Easter.  Sessions is manning the wall. English Knight who served on Dean's Advisory Board At Harvard Business School is the lynch pin. Also, dipshit Carter Page. Two pins per axle.  It would be the longcat of the decade if I were to even attempt a comprehensive summary of the nonsense that has been peddled here. And yet I don't recall one word from you calling any of that shit out. Not a single peep. Probably cause you were on the front lines shoveling it. 

But potential surveillance state abuses, something that use to be a bipartisan topic of broad agreement among the shagsters with more than two brain cells left, well fucking habitual liars are the only people who care about that sort of stuff anymore.  Yes, I have been a consistent critic of political opposition research being inserted into the surveillance process.  And yes, the dossier you love and cherish is probably Russian disinformation packaged up as work product of a western intelligence operative. Not sure that I have articulated a strong position on Mifsud's intelligence alignment, a text search doesn't register many hits to refresh my memory, much less repeated statements as you suggest.  I do think it curious that he hasn't been rung with with charges for lying to the FBI.  Maybe his is one of the 14 in the appendix. I don't watch cable news with rare exception.  I get most of my exposure to current events from surly DT and CR and NPR.  If I do want to steep my brain in the septic tank of cable news, it is usually CNN. I do like to laugh at Don Lemon. The most likely event leading me to read a Breitbart article would be following a link from here. As far as you punting, once again, when asked to prove up one of your silly accusations, I don't blame you.    

You have a problem with FISA.

So do we.

But in this case, the law was followed.

It's a bad law.

23 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Well done sir. Well done.

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

I'm pot committed at this point. I'll take my lumps if the auditor clears everything. 

They aren't going to clear everything. They'll do the wishy washy stuff they've already done. Neither side will be happy.

The president of the United States will still be a felon.

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Look at what Donald Trump is doing to us.

Sad!

I know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. l know. Hey, I oughta leave a young thing alone. 

2 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Looking at that, it's fair to say your a talented dissembler.  Not going to take it point by point as folks who have paid attention recognize it.  You revise, introduce then misattribute, and distort.  When under scrutiny, you hedge -->

"And yes, the dossier you love and cherish is probably Russian disinformation packaged up as work product of a western intelligence operative."

Now it's "probably" ? LOFL.  

What Hugo commented on above,"arguably the most significant and consequential scandal in US history...FISA abuse" is what really belies any concern you claim to have.  Trumpkins simply don't give a fuck.  And you gaslight like nobody's business.  It's pretty damn conspicuous.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Looking at that, it's fair to say your a talented dissembler.  Not going to take it point by point as folks who have paid attention recognize it.  You revise, introduce then misattribute, and distort.  When under scrutiny, you hedge -->

"And yes, the dossier you love and cherish is probably Russian disinformation packaged up as work product of a western intelligence operative."

Now it's "probably" ? LOFL.  

What Hugo commented on above,"arguably the most significant and consequential scandal in US history...FISA abuse" is what really belies any concern you claim to have.  Trumpkins simply don't give a fuck.  And you gaslight like nobody's business.  It's pretty damn conspicuous.

You are the single most consistent peddler of nonsense on this thread and its predecessors. That people like suddenly don't want to call you out on your nonsense but find the motivation to get their panties bunched up when I criticize the surveillance state is telling. Now, I am talented at using words precisely. You clearly are not, either in terms of deploying them or ingesting them. You are not alone. Much company. And given the state of this board, nobody will call you out on it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You are the single most consistent peddler of nonsense on this thread and its predecessors. That people like suddenly don't want to call you out on your nonsense but find the motivation to get their panties bunched up when I criticize the surveillance state is telling. Now, I am talented at using words precisely. You clearly are not, either in terms of deploying them or ingesting them. You are not alone. Much company. And given the state of this board, nobody will call you out on it. 

I have a question.

What search engine do you use? 

20 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Bullshit.  You're expressed comprehension of Trump collusion and obstruction has not evolved with legitimate news and revelations.  As Trump criminality and Senate GOP complicity has become more clear with every passing month, you're increasingly wedged back in the spring of 2017, and remained a branded both-sides'er.  Absolute GOP corruption and criminality is all worthy of mockery until those moments where reality comes into too much focus for you and it's burn it all down, or some global view about how flawed we all are and deserve something bad.  FISA has become your diversionary compromise. 

But given how one-sided your interpretation of facts has been of late, I still don't know whether you consider yourself duped by Don, or are supportive of his criminality but unable to signal to us you don't give a fuck.

• Like 3