Shaggy fantasy hoops 2021

shadow_operative

welp, we've got less than a week to decide this, and only a few people weighing in. let's come to a conclusion within the next 48 hours if at all possible. i prefer as close to first tip-off as possible, but i really don't care so long as it's in the evening and everyone can attend. let's get this one last thing done and we'll be ready for the new season. 

Edited by shadow_operative

11 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

Oh dammit here I was all cocky because I'm such a hermit that I couldn't conceive of myself possibly having a conflict, but I was wrong. Saturday the 16th I wouldn't be able to draft until probably 9:30 Central, maybe 10. 

there are a few who can't do Sunday.  a football Saturday (especially that late) is probably not a good idea as some of us may not be what I like to call sober at that point.  

i made a poll on the home page.  majority will win.

Ok you all may need to explain the keeper rule to me. My understanding was you could keep anyone from Rd 3 on and they would replace your selection in the round that they were selected in the previous year. So if I drafted Pee Wee Herman in the 8th round last year and I wanted to keep him this year I wouldn't have an 8th round pick. Is that not correct?

the current vote is 5-2 (5-3 when counting derka's vote posted here) in favor of tomorrow.  since the best we can do is a tie, which does us no good, i just went ahead and set it for tomorrow.

will update the draft order later tonight.  keepers will have to be done in the same manner as they were last year (meaning we'll have to pause the draft if someone picks a guy who has been designated as a keeper).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1