PS4 First Person Shooter for 11 year old

Baboontyme

The new COD has some language but it can be censored when you set it up. The story is pretty good, and the online modes can be played purely against bots in a mode...so he could get the multiplayer experience without trappings of true online play.

I presume you’re aware of the more cartoony options like Fortnite and Apex Legends?

• Like 1

World of Tanks is a free game you can play on PS4.  Generally I'm in a PS4 Party with my buddies when I play, so I don't hear any other players voices.  There's usually not people saying a bunch of language anyway (Pretty sure you can turn all Voice volume down in options), and you can't type anything so no worries on language there.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks all. Yeah he got the new COD from grandma and I've installed it for him and set up the story mode with the censor on. Hasn't touched it. Downloaded Fortnite and that was a wrap. He also is addicted to Madden. I don't mind during these stupid times, I'm encouraging it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 12:11 PM, Baboontyme said:

Thanks all. Yeah he got the new COD from grandma and I've installed it for him and set up the story mode with the censor on. Hasn't touched it. Downloaded Fortnite and that was a wrap. He also is addicted to Madden. I don't mind during these stupid times, I'm encouraging it. 

Yeah, let him be a kid. He should play some War Thunder as well, but flying with PS4 controller is a bitch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...