Roadrunners vs Cajuns! 2:30 CST on ABC!

msucolt45

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

UTSA looks pretty well coached considering their coach is dead, but after watching this game I also feel confident that ULL is not a top 20 team and Iowa State should feel really embarrassed for that loss.  This game makes me not want Matt Campbell more than it moves the needle with either of these coaches for me. 

I’ve watched a bunch of UL games this year as my in laws are big in the ragin Cajun community. They always seem to be in tight games, but I’ll say that they are pretty good at what they do, running the ball. They’ve been limited by their QB play being inconsistent for years, but I don’t think they’ll necessarily be a pushover when we play them next season. Napier is also by far the best coach they’ve ever had, we’ll see if he’s still around after this off season. 

2 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

No matter the outcome, nice effort by UTSA.  This game should not have been this close -- Cajuns have a lot more talent...

I feel like Traylor needs one more year there. He will leave the next HC in good shape. Sucks he couldn’t be there on the sidelines. Traylor will make a great HC or a P5 team—he just needs another year or two IMO. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I feel like Traylor needs one more year there. He will leave the next HC in good shape. Sucks he couldn’t be there on the sidelines. Traylor will make a great HC or a P5 team—he just needs another year or two IMO. 

Traylor might be better off coaching UTSA for at least 3 more years before considering a move to a P5 team... some Head Coaches screw up their careers by moving up to a P5 job too quickly.

Personally I would love for Traylor to coach UTSA for several more years and turn that program into a real winner!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I also was surprised to see LA was a top 20 ranked team.  I hadn't been paying much attention this season.  I know bowls have their tie ins but would have been nice to see them up against a similarly ranked team.  

Because 31 to 24 wasn't a good enough game for them?