Roadrunners vs Cajuns! 2:30 CST on ABC!

msucolt45

Runners are without Jeff Traylor, because of Covid-19. Didn’t test clear, prior to the teams departure for Dallas yesterday. I guess he didn’t get the “Saban Cure” for the game? Runners have a great RB against a tough Cajun squad, so we’ll see!

Go Roadrunners! Go UTSA - 2nd bowl ever!

• Hook 'Em 1

So, I decide to tune this in.  And I cant remember where the First Responder Bowl is.  First thing I see is a "long" shot of the stadium or part of it and local skyline.  I think "is that Shreveport?  Frisco?"

Durrr, it's 2 fucking miles from where I have spent the majority of my life.

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

So, I decide to tune this in.  And I cant remember where the First Responder Bowl is.  First thing I see is a "long" shot of the stadium or part of it and local skyline.  Durrr, it's 2 fucking miles from where I have spent the majority of my life.

Today it's at smu stadium...

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1

UTSA looks pretty well coached considering their coach is dead, but after watching this game I also feel confident that ULL is not a top 20 team and Iowa State should feel really embarrassed for that loss.  This game makes me not want Matt Campbell more than it moves the needle with either of these coaches for me. 

• Hook 'Em 1