Liverpool 21-22: van Dijk Strikes Back

Firemans4Horn

12 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

When's the last time Trent scored a FK?

I have a theory that the FK in soccer, particularly within 10 yards of the penatly area is one of the most over rated and under delivering moments in sport.  Almst always nothing happens, it's either well off the target or goes harmlessly into the wall.  We all remember the good ones, but think there are many many more duds.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, pied06 said:

I have a theory that the FK in soccer, particularly within 10 yards of the penatly area is one of the most over rated and under delivering moments in sport.  Almst always nothing happens, it's either well off the target or goes harmlessly into the wall.  We all remember the good ones, but think there are many many more duds.

Beckham and Ward Prowse I believe hold the top two for most FK goals ever in the Prem and it’s 18 and 14. They just don’t get scored very often 

• Hook 'Em 1

I know Hendo gets slagged off on various parts of the internet, but he has played vital roles in all sorts of positions the last 11 years. Even the low key story about him working with Klopp to rearrange practice times around Ramadan last month speaks to his character. 

Hat tip to the captain. 

• Hook 'Em 4