MTV's The Challenge Season 37

shadow_operative

Damnit, Cory....why you gotta suck so bad in eliminations?  I was really pissed off the Emerald team did that and wanted him to come back to wreck shop.  Cory handles himself pretty good compared to Nelson.  Really did not see Logan winning that 2-0, but he probably has better balance or something with his body type.

Also, Amanda needs to go.  She is worthless to any team in a final.  What a bitch.

Thats the kind of episode that drives me bonkers.   MTV keeps broadcasting contrived fake fights and its all bullshit.

Amanda getting pissy with Nelson and Cory for calling her out for tanking the fucking competition and she reacts like they just called her a cunty whore    "HOW DARE YOU SAY I TANKED THE COMPETITION THAT I CLEARLY TANKED AND BRAGGED ABOUT IN THE CONFESSIONAL"

christ you cunt, fucking own it. you did it, so why are you getting pissed that they both called you a worthless player and a tanker?

and then Josh trying to play act like hes all cool when Cory is calling him out for being a cunt as well...     

• Hook 'Em 1

Lame challenge again. What is their obsession with memorizing the order or colors or photos or symbols and doing a puzzle?  Over the top using the submerging plane just to do that challenge lol. 

I wondered what Amanda meant by “they (sapphire) only have 3” in the nominations room.  Ashley annoying but glad she broke up Emerald.  Devin is becoming annoying why wouldn’t she want to go to the better team? She sucks tho. 

Ashley must have said something or fucked someone. 

52C202DE-FA25-44C5-B97C-5DCA57B303FD.jpeg

14 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

From what I read she called Josh gay and it didn’t go over well with him/others and that was why. 

I mean I guess its a big deal if hes not officially out of the closet.   

but then again, all these catty bitches had only a minor issue when Natalie was outted on Twitter by kayleigh. a few seasons ago.

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

No. They didn’t send Big T home after losing the elimination challenge. That keeps the numbers right. 

3 minutes ago, utxmike05 said:

bullshit.  send Big T home

im just fucking glad they didnt cancel the damn arena competition like they normally do in the case of a surprise pre-arena exit. 

yeah, it turned out it didnt mean much, but I honestly think if Big T had made no real attempt TJ wudda let her go and they would have had 2 guy eliminations back to back instead. 

On 11/10/2021 at 8:01 PM, AUS-97HORN said:

I mean I guess its a big deal if hes not officially out of the closet.   

but then again, all these catty bitches had only a minor issue when Natalie was outted on Twitter by kayleigh. a few seasons ago.

You can never overestimate how much Jonathan Murray's personal life enters into how the entire RW/RR/Challenge franchise is run and adjudicated.  Josh has been protected since his very first appearance when he lost in the first 10 minutes, and then wasn't sent home. If the show really thinks people didn't know Josh was gay...  

40 min video!?! Commercials? 

Bye, Josh.  
Kyle can be annoying and cringy, but he keep sending people home in the Lair. Few times in past when he lost he was overmatched or got hurt. 

Devin is stupid. Come down off your high horse, fool. He is expecting everyone to play his game as if “he is a challenge god”.  I want someone to lay his ass out. 

Everyone gets so butt hurt when they feel targeted lol.  Love it. 

so, are we all in agreement that Tori was skinny dipping by herself early on?  either that or she was wearing a "nude" color bikini bottom. 

I actually laughed out loud when they had Josh acting like he always does, super tough, super bragadocio, "if he calls me down hes gonna get the same asswhipping he got from fessy"  

uh, what?    correct me if I am wrong, but this shit talking clown is now either 1-5 or 2-6 in eliminations.    and Fessy didnt asswhip Kyle, he won, but that ended because  Kyle  broke his fucking finger

I dont want that asshole ever invited back.  Hes useless cries all the time, blames the world for not letting him win, and manages to fight with every single member of his alliances to the point of getting kicked off or abandoned by them.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I dont want that asshole ever invited back.  Hes useless cries all the time, blames the world for not letting him win, and manages to fight with every single member of his alliances to the point of getting kicked off or abandoned by them.

Lol agreed.  And to my point where everyone thinks they can trust each other and get butt hurt if they go in the lair...Josh saying "well I figured I would be here can't trust Kyle....he said it was only 30% chance I was coming down" thus he promised Josh he was safe...stfuuuu

Smart play on Kyle to choose Da Goof...Emanuel would have probably ran circles on Kyle in that match.

14 minutes ago, Angry Gorilla said:

You've convinced me to start All Stars now.

Agreed Devin is a being a big pussy.  How can he expect Tori to throw the challenge for her old team?

Kyle is a clown but is a beast in those challenges.  He and CT make a good team if they can work together.

I kind of see his point.  It not that he expected her to throw it to them, but she actually targeted them.  And on a guy's elimination day.  Once again, it's Tory proving she's one of the all time worst players by doing shit she doesn't need to do.  She's so determined to be some kind of mastermind, and she is completely lacking in the skills to become one.  It was completely unnecessary.  One of her guys ended up going down there anyway and now her team is even stronger.  She needs to leave the thinking to the smarter people in her alliance.  Of course, when you're on a team with Big T, Kyle, and Nelson, I can see how someone even with Tory's limited intelligence could think it's her job to be the mastermind.  But it's not.  

As for Kyle, I just don't understand what he is doing.  That's at least twice he's done something stupid that cost his team the mission.  It's like he's adopted Littlefinger's "Chaos is a ladder" strategy and he's just trying to screw up as much stuff as possible.  To what end, I have no idea.  Unlike Littlefinger, he leaves his fingerprints all over his dirty work and that shit is starting to accumulate with the other cast members.  Who is going to work with him going forward?  He's such a loose cannon and he does so much shit that fucks him and his alliance over, it's too big a risk to even attach your game to his in any way.  The conversation with CT and him was really getting interesting until Kyle got his feelings hurt about CT questioning if they are friends.   I wanted to hear him justify his actions because CT was not having it.  

kyle has an uphill battle to gain the trust of CT. if kyle pulls any of his usual shit with them then they'll have no problem throwing him under the bus and into elimination. if he had just joined the green team then he'd be on a super team with two totally weakened teams remaining to compete against them.

I love how Amanda keeps talking like she has a fucking chance.

The moment it goes into a final shes gonna get worked.   

literally the only way she has a chance to win is if Kaycee and Nany and Emy and Tori all break their ankles like Kaycee did last year. 

Emy is really dangerous.  She really should have gone to the emerald team and kicked Amanda or Nany out.   

Amanda would have been the smart choice because that girl is a team wrecker unless everyone is a fucking big brother person. 

and can someone please fucking explain to me why Big T keeps being invited back?  She's a beautiful person and super nice, but shes still the same woman that CT quite gleefully left last season. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I fell asleep a few times watching last night on dvr.

Cant believe Big T makes it so far every time…she reminded us that she got eliminated right before a final last time. smh. Just cast beasts, MTV. Stop w the layups that coast along. Amanda needs to go. Her “game” sucks. 

Edited by utxmike05

I am starting to think these idiots cant count.

in the last 20 seasons or so the final is no more than 8 people.   

there were 11 fucking people at the start of tonights arena.  yet these clowns were all assuming the final was 10 people. 

so why the feigned shock at the twist?

I will be more than bit peeved if the Blue team are forced to complete to get into the final.   Its always been the rule that if you win the final challenge before the finale, you and your teammates are guaranteed entry into the final.... otherwise, why the fuck would anyone compete to win, if it literally doesnt protect you in the last challenge?

and damn, Emanuel, while clearly the better compeitor, is gonna be at a heck of a disadvantage if hes gonna have to compete right after that back and forth stupidity (unless it really only last 10 mins or so)

Amanda makes me rage even though she is hot.  Hopefully she goes home. What a worthless leach of a challenger. 

I feel like most of the “yes the final os next” is staged / acting. They tell them to start getting excited and lay it on thick how they think they are close to the final yada yada. Maybe the twist of another elimination is real to them.  It is a new thing they have never done as far as a back to back surprise elimination (I think). 

Royal Rumble.  Let’s do it. 

What a lame elimination.  They really love using the rockets, capsules, secret codes to keep the spy theme. Well we did everything else how be we have them hop over a rocket and flip a lever that does nothing until someone trips. Lol

They are running out of ideas. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1